This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

State-tans

Comments

• Not until we get Serenity-tan.
  • Not until we get Serenity-tan.
    You don't want me to be the one to start this off. It will be ugly.
  • I'll get right on this for Maryland-tan.
  • edited October 2010
    Pennsylvania would be a red-neck with fancy shoes, a nittany lions belt buckle, and a nice top hat.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • Virginia-tan is a whore.
  • No, Virginia is a Redneck chick with a monical to represent the DC suburbs.
  • Virginia-tan is a whore.
    No, Virginia is a Redneck chick with a monical to represent the DC suburbs.
    Virginia-tan is a transsexual whore with the Washington Monument for a penis.

Florida-tan is too old. -_-
  • edited October 2010
    Florida-tan is too old. -_-
    And wears a Mickey Mouse Club beanie and a bikini.

Just try to get that mental image out of your mind.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • I think Florida'd be pretty complicated. A mullet/trucker cap up top for the it'sreallyGeorgia rednecks, a nice shirt for the perfectly respectable central Florida region, and some really Hispanic pants for south Florida. Oh, and a yacht for the rich folk.
  • Virginia-tan is a transsexual whore with the Washington Monument for a penis.
    much much better. ^_^
    much much better. ^_^
    But the Washington Monument is actually in the District, not in Virginia.
    much much better. ^_^
    But the Washington Monument is actually in the District, not in Virginia.
    Hush, it represents the influence of the district on the region.
  • Do they come from State-tan Island?
  • Do they come from State-tan Island?
    From Bizarro United States.
  • Every state needs two, a male and a female. One represents the urban people of the state, and one represents the rural people. Most states have two distinct cultures like that.
  • Less talking more drawing.
  • The people talking are idea people not the artistic people :-p
  • Less talking more drawing.
    Put up or shut up. :P
  • Ohio is obese, clutching a bible tight to its chest, and balding where Cleveland used to be.
  • The Chicago form of Illinois would look like a fat-cat mobster in a pin-striped grey suit and fedora, carrying a violin case, with a cigar sticking out of its mouth. Everywhere else in the state would be represented by a shoeless, poor-as-fuck-looking transient, carrying a sign that says "Downstate Exists, Damnit!"
  • I have no artistic skills, but I can tell you for certain that Texas is a chunky, sun-beaten middle aged half-white, half-latino guy wearing embroidered cowboy boots, Wranglers, and a sweat-stained pearl button western-cut shirt with collar tips... and a filthy baseball cap that says REAL MEN LOVE JESUS on it.

Austin-tan, on the other hand, is a ringlet-haired suntanned hippie chick in a strappy burnt orange University of Texas tank top and diaphanous floaty silk skirt, with a quartz crystal pendant necklace, a bottle of Shiner Bock, and Birkenstocks.
  • If I recall, Uncle Yo! has a great bit about this in his stand up. Comparing Hetalia to the United States. Lols would ensue. Particularly between Louisiana and New Jersey.
    Her hobbies are Ice Fishing, Hockey, Cars, Art Deco Design. Her favorite foods are Pasties, Salt Water Taffy, and Lutefisk. (However, she is often too broke to enjoy them.) She is speaks many of the Scandinavian languages, as well as a good deal of Greek. She part African-American as well!
  • Alaska-tan?
  • Incorrect!
    (Hint: Look at her gesture)
  • Incorrect!
    (Hint: Look at her gesture)
    Alaska-tan?

I gotta get working on a DC-tan. A liberal yuppie mixed girl.
  • Michigan-tan?
  • Minnesota?
  • Minnesota?
    MinnesoTAN!
  • Goddammit people, google "pasties" and look at her hand! I gave you guys a ton of hints~!
    Michigan-tan?
    Correct-a-mundo!
    The Yoopers, (Including my grandparents) came in droves from Norway and Sweden, and there is also a huge Finnish-American population up there. In the Lower Peninsula, there is a thriving Greek community. The car industry is facing hard times, but walking around the capital, one can see remnants of the roaring twenties, beautiful deco buildings fallen to ruin. Michiganders love hockey, and they share a certain amount culturally with the area of rural Great Lakes Canada. (They say "eh" too!)