This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Atomic Trivia War 9000: The Podcast: The Game

Comments

• I'm willing to be they were the latter because Jason is a meanie. He's trying to replace me with Matt Morgan to make ATW9K 100% male. :(
    I am fully aware that Jason is a meanie, especially considering that the last time I was on the show was episode 8.

• edited May 2012
    We went with the widest possible, most inclusive definition of robut. We got lots of questions after we recorded the show. Ro is not replaced, but SHE CAN BE. I am playing with audio right now for great funsies. Every time Ryan says something about being on the show, I delay his second appearance by a month. :D
    Post edited by Jason on
  • edited May 2012
    Ro is not replaced, but SHE CAN BE.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • I thought androids were sentient, humanoid robots? What kind of androids aren't robots?
  • Every time Ryan says something about being on the show, I delay his second appearance by a month. :D
    But... but, I hadn't said anything about it for a number of months!

• I thought androids were sentient, humanoid robots? What kind of androids aren't robots?
    Partially organic ones are cyborgs. Fully organic ones are just androids.
  • Ryan's up to two years and one month now, for those playing along at home.
    You suck, surprising no one.

You suck, surprising no one.

• Ryan I think it's time you faced the facts and started Atomic Trivia War 10,000. The only way to defeat Jason is by beating him at his own game.

And don't believe him.

Ro can never be replaced.

• Except by a robot.
  • A RoBot?
  • Robots are stupid.
  • Actually, most robots are smarter than humans.
  • Robots are stupid.
    I hear you, just look at the people that build them...
  • Robots are stupid.
    I hear you, just look at the people that build them...
    Yeah, people who think making a career or going to school to make robots are like people who major in humanities.

• edited May 2012
    Allow me to weigh in.

1 - I am against having Ro replaced by a Ro-bot.
    2 - I do however welcome our robot overlords and am happy to collaborate. (to robots - 110101101010111011001010101011111110010101010101)

Robot spartypants... come help fill in as many robots as you know on the "Where's Wall-E" poster over at http://www.simplysyndicated.com/forums/discussion/158/robot-recognition-how-many-can-you-identify
    Post edited by TorontoKev on
  • The Legends of Adventure kickstarter is fully funded!
    http://www.simplysyndicated.com/legends-of-adventure-is-fully-funded/
  • I like the new opening and ending.
  • On that last mini quiz, I was really hoping the movie about people stealing gold would be City Slickers 2.
  • edited June 2012
    Post edited by Jason on
  • No hangover :D
  • Same here! I drank a lot of water afterwards.
  • edited June 2012
    I puked all over the carpet, laid on the floor for an hour, crawled up the stairs to the half-bath, slept for a half-hour hunched over the toilet, then crawled (literally) to the other bathroom and passed out in the shower. Then I got up feeling much better at 2:30 a.m. and posted the YouTube stuff and went about cleaning the carpet, as well as my polo, which was somehow packed with barf.

But yeah, no hangover.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • Just as a note: Pirates of the Caribbean and it's a small world are both at Disneyland, guys, and they are superior versions to their respective Walt Disney World versions. Also, the Enchanted Tiki Room is also a superior on the west coast.
  • I wonder how well known these attractions are for those who've never been to either Disney areas.
  • edited June 2012
    I wonder how well known these attractions are for those who've never been to either Disney areas.
    There are a number of Disney attractions that are rather well known in normal culture. There are the obvious answers of Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, and the Tower of Terror (which have all had movies of varying success/notoriety), but attractions like it's a small world and the Enchanted Tiki Room and other attractions like Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and Splash Mountain are names that people can usually remember when they think about Disney attractions, even if they have never been.

Also Ro, since you live on the West Coast, you should go to Disneyland sometime (you can do both parks in a weekend). You would at least be able to make some connections to questions I have sent in.

Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • I am bored and have set up a G+ hangout to record a quick trivia round if 2-3 forumites want to jump in.
  • Wait, what's wrong with the Pirate Fortress episodes? They were absolutely fantastic!

"I just wanted to make sure you said 'Pirate Fortress'".