This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Secret shames

Comments

• You are the burnt out shell of a human being.
    Well, when you are legitimately depressed, not even the cutest kitten can cheer you up completely.
  • Well, when you are legitimately depressed, not even the cutest kitten can cheer you up completely.
    It's true - When you're down, even sex isn't terribly enjoyable. It is not a problem that is easily solved by pretty pictures or pretty women.
  • I've...

I've never finished Chrono Trigger.
  • edited August 2011
    Nor have I.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • Me either.
  • I only finished Chrono Trigger one way, and I forget which way it was.
  • Never played Chrono Trigger.
  • Can't remember if I beat Chrono Trigger. I don't think I did.
  • edited August 2011
    All you punk kids. Play Chrono Trigger with an emulator or game-genie like device that lets you cheat and just win every battle. It will take you almost no time at all, and you will still get all the awesome parts.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • I really like "Where Them Girls At." Mainly because of Nicky Minaj's verses.

I AM NOT ASHAMED.
  • Her verses are some of the best parts of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
  • I really like "Where Them Girls At." Mainly because of Nicky Minaj's verses.

I AM NOT ASHAMED.
    I like Black Eyed Peas' "The Time (Dirty Bit). That damn hook gets me so into it, and I find the video amusing to watch.

I HAVE played Chrono Trigger though. ^^
  • The other day, I put a 90s pop mix on my iPod and was listening while I was cleaning a bathroom at work. MMM-Bop by Hanson comes on. I looked around, made sure no one was there, and sang along... NO ONE CAN KNOW MY SECRET SHAME.
  • Until 2 years ago I had never heard of the word Lolicon. Then when I finally heard it, I thought for a couple months I thought it was some kind of anime/comics convention.
  • edited September 2011
    I sometimes think I would be better accepted/liked if I were a woman. Not my fault I'm really feminine.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • I love all 90's music and that's pretty embarrassing.
  • I legitimately like "Never Gonna Give You Up"
    There is nothing shameful about that.
  • I love all 90's music and that's pretty embarrassing.
    Even the boy bands? (I did in the 90's. Ew.)
    There is nothing shameful about that.
  • When I was in High School I got Christopher Guest and Christopher Lowell mixed up. I thought they were the same person. I thought that the guy from Interior Motives was the director of Spinal Tap and Waiting for Guffman.
  • I have never beaten Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Half-Life, Final Fantasy VI, or the original Deus Ex. I have, however, beaten Captain Skyhawk and Rock n' Roll Racing multiple times.

I also have never won a single round of Ticket to Ride, and have watched every single episode of Top Gear at least twice. Yes, including the charity special.
  • Also I secretly believe that no one ACTUALLY likes Scotch.
  • I've never played any Half-Life.
  • I have never beaten Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Half-Life, Final Fantasy VI, or the original Deus Ex
    I've never actually played Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Zelda, or FF VI nor have I beaten HL or the original Deus Ex.
    and have watched every single episode of Top Gear at least twice
    Only twice?
    Yes, including the charity special.
    "How did that happen with my Hi-Vi on?"
    Also I secretly believe that no one ACTUALLY likes Scotch.
    I too have this sneaking suspicion.
  • A bunch of really awesome stuff...
  • I've probably seen most of the specials at least 3 or 4 times, except for the Charity special. Gotta rewatch that one eventually. I need to also rewatch the recent episode where they turn cars into trains.
  • The only thing gaming-wise that I'm really ashamed of is that I've played virtually every Final Fantasy game in the main series except for the SNES ones. FFIV and FFVI are at the top of my list of shame.
  • Well, if no-one actually likes Scotch, then my secret shame would be that I DO love the stuff. :)

1 ice cube. Swirled for minimum 1 minute.

Admittedly I went through a phase, brought 3 bottles for cheap, just to try to understand the flavour. Much like wine or tea.

I *think* if someone gave me Scotch and something cheap/nasty I could pass a blind taste test. Then again, maybe not.
  • Lagavulin 16 is the One True Scotch. Fuckin' delicious.