This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• It is, indeed, Rip van Winkle from Hellsing. She's the most awesome character ever to be based on German opera.
  • .... Did you just call that a "she"? You're kidding, right?
  • Nope. For Hellsing, Rip is quite feminine by comparison.

• Ah, I see. Now in the previous picture there was no way to tell since long hair is no longer an indicator of being a woman.
  • I liked that Applejack. To me, it doesn't seem weird for the humanized form of cartoon ponies to be a bit stylized. Also, looking at Rarity, she has some ludicrously sized bling going on. I like it.

And I love Hellsing's female characters. Integra is the business.
    The only anime character who can beat her in pure sexitude is, obviously, Major Armstrong.
  • ***SEXITUDE PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY LINE FOR GENERATIONS***

Sorry, couldn't help myself, any mention of the good Major immediately requires fifty metric tonnes of ham.

Actually it wasn't meant to be an actual diamond on her dress but a design to reflect her cutie mark, like Twilight has a starry pin and Pinkie has a balloon shirt. I don't think a person would be able to move with diamonds that size on their clothing.
  • Ponyshiba!

• Glue and Jello: The Uncomfortable Truth.
  • I want to see more mash-ups of Mameshiba with things that are not Mameshiba. Here, I just wrote one.

Luke Skywalker is on Dagobah training with Yoda. He scoops up some of Yoda's mush. Inside... a green bean. No, a green bean dog!

"Did you know, female wookies have six breasts and newborn baby wookies are a meter tall?"

Luke barfs on Yoda.
  • Was that Mameshiba + Star Wars crossover fan fiction? It looks like it.
  • Was that Mameshiba + Star Wars crossover fan fiction? It looks like it.
    I guess so.
  • Oh Scott, how the mighty have fallen.

• Oh Scott, how the mighty have fallen.
    Yeah, I saw that chart before some of you kids were born. Thing is, I was already below Fanfic writer because I'm a Pokemon fan over the age of 6.
  • I believe the Pokemon thing derives from watching the anime, rather than playing the games. Also, the entire chart is subjective since it is only how you consider yourself to be. I already know that I'm a total geek, so who really cares.
  • I believe the Pokemon thing derives from watching the anime, rather than playing the games. Also, the entire chart is subjective since it is only how you consider yourself to be. I already know that I'm a total geek, so who really cares.
    It matters. Do not lump me in with those furries. Ponies don't have fur.
  • It actually gets MORE geeky as you go down.
  • It actually gets MORE geeky as you go down.
    That's the point. Read the whole chart. Arrow pointing from A to B means A considers itself less geeky than B.
  • That chart would be more accurate as a complex venn diagram, since people can simultaneously exist in multiple fields of geeking.
  • That chart would be more accurate as a complex venn diagram, since people can simultaneously exist in multiple fields of geeking.
    The chart is from 2002 while geekology was a much less advanced science.

• I'm surprised there hasn't been more MLP FiM/Dragonball Abridged shenanigans going on.
  • If you have a makerbot, you can print ponies to customize!

Link!

It's just a blank, meaning you need to add your own hair, wing (if applicable), paint, etc, but if you are both artsy and craftsy, you are in for some fun times!
  • If you have a makerbot, you can print ponies to customize!

Link!

It's just a blank, meaning you need to add your own hair, wing (if applicable), paint, etc, but if you are both artsy and craftsy, you are in for some fun times!
    Thaed, this is for you.
  • edited July 2011
    If you have a makerbot, you can print ponies to customize!

Link!

Thaed, this is for you.
    Unfortunately, Thaed has not yet become interested in teh ponies.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlenosleep

Oh MAN does that page have such awesome stuff! SOME WARPED SHIT HOLY CRAP.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • http://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlenosleep
    Oh god. Nosleep + Ponies is too many of my favorite things combined.
  • edited July 2011

I'll leave you to find the rest.

EDIT: Also,
    Post edited by Victor Frost on