This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Emlan is fantastic! :D I've been following her for years too! Crazy! I think I started following her because of...Bleach doggies maybe? And her Castlevania comics are just. They're perfect. Emlan delivers.
  • edited August 2011
    How did Zecora find out about poison joke?
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • So was Zecora a mascot for Fruit Stripe gum?
  • I actually really really want a Zecora toy. And not a custom - I want Hasbro to actually make one.
  • I've gotten my little sister and (to a lesser extent) brother hooked on this show. She keeps asking me when we're going to watch another episode; she can't wait.

Apple Bloom is her favorite, even though she's only seen her in the first episode. She was thrilled when I told her about the CMC episodes.
  • Apple Bloom is her favorite, even though she's only seen her in the first episode.
    She's only in the episode for less than a second!
  • She's only in the episode for less than a second!
    I was surprised as well.
    I was surprised as well.
    Derpy Hooves has never really had any sort of role in any episode and she's a hell of a lot of people's favourites.
    I was surprised as well.
    Actually there is about a half-second of animation showing the entire CMC together in episode 1. They are cowering when Nightmare Moon actually appears. Episode 1 definitely comes before the other episodes chronologically. So how did they not know each other in the first CMC episode? Pony paradox!
  • Oh come on, considering all the animation continuity errors, you should just be glad they have all their eyes and layers in the right order.
    I was surprised as well.
    Actually there is about a half-second of animation showing the entire CMC together in episode 1. They are cowering when Nightmare Moon actually appears. Episode 1 definitely comes before the other episodes chronologically. So how did they not know each other in the first CMC episode? Pony paradox!
    You've never seen scared children, have you? I dj-ing an outdoors event at my little brother's school once and they let all the kids out while I was setting up my equipment. When I plugged my speakers into my laptop, I forgot to turn down the volume on the amp and it made a giant "Boom" sound when it connected. Despite the number of adults there, the kids huddled together. It's not a paradox, it's just kids being kids.
  • Don't worry about the animation so much, they'll fix it for the DVD.
  • Don't worry about the animation so much, they'll fix it for the DVD.
    I hope not. We'd end up losing gems like Derpy Hooves and Rainbow Dash's missing cutie mark.
  • That's how they make you buy the collector's edition.
  • I was tweeting about listening to Careless Whisper by WHAM and someone tweeted this back. It made me very happy.

• I was tweeting about listening to Careless Whisper by WHAM and someone tweeted this back. It made me very happy.

You're welcome Ro :D
  • edited August 2011

It's coming to the UK in some form or fashion, hurray! Interesting that it seems to drop the Friendship Is Magic part there though.
    Post edited by Hitman Hart on
  • edited August 2011
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Wouldn't be terribly surprised if that was in the next episode of Brave and the Bold.
  • How is it even flying in the air without wings?
  • It's the goddamn Bat-Mare. Do not question it.
  • edited August 2011

And now the other way around!

EDIT: My reaction to the UK MLP advert.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • My Little Pony + 90's nostalgia = WIN!
  • edited August 2011

I like this one slightly better since they actually sang a new version of the theme song for it
    Post edited by Hitman Hart on
  • Wow, this thread is 66 pages already...

Anyway, I don't know if this has been posted already, but it looks like Pinkie has finally broken the fourth wall.
  • Anyway, I don't know if this has been posted already, but it looks like Pinkie has finally broken the fourth wall.
    Somewhere around there. And please don't ask why did I used my time to dig that up. I clearly need something better to do.