This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Star Wars: The Disney Era

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Rerouting excite to rear excitement thrusters.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • My battlestation is fully operational.
  • Been listening to the soundtracks as background music to my reading. Full on excite is a go. I still tear up at the trailers. Jeremy tried to talk to me during a showing of teaser 2 trailer last Friday. I bit his head off. You do not disturb me when watching these trailers.
  • I've been watching a lot of Star Wars stuff on Youtube. Reawakening the old loreholes for Star Wars, catching up on what's canon now and not anymore. Pretty hype now that I realized the movie comes out on my birthday.
  • I've been somewhat role playing The Emperor in Subterfuge.
  • I really really really really really really want to play Rogue Squadron again.

I should do that. I'm pretty sure I own it.
  • I listened to ATW9K podcast talk about the movie poster and the trailer. I'm excite.
  • I really really really really really really want to play Rogue Squadron again.

No, no you shouldn't. Play TIE Fighter instead.
  • Apreche said:

I really really really really really really want to play Rogue Squadron again.

No, no you shouldn't. Play TIE Fighter instead.
    N64 rouge squadron was the jam it still holds up.
  • I listened to ATW9K podcast talk about the movie poster and the trailer. I'm excite.

Yay! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
  • edited October 2015
    George Lucas Asks J.J. Abrams About Darth Vader's Grandchildren

Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Apreche said:

I've been somewhat role playing The Emperor in Subterfuge.

Making a strong showing but losing in the end?
  • Churba said:

Apreche said:

I've been somewhat role playing The Emperor in Subterfuge.

Making a strong showing but losing in the end?
    burn
  • I'm absolutely meh about this movie right now, to be honest.

Oh thank god. Yeah it looks ok but I'll call it now; it'll look good but be a bit flat in the script. I hope I'm wrong but yeah it will get loads of praise because its Star Wars, if it wasn't it would have got a meh.

I'm absolutely meh about your face, to be honest.

• For me, all the good I see in this movie is balanced out entirely by the sheer amount of merchandizing that's going on. I hate all this crap.
  • HYPE AS FUCK

Avatar was very meh also, but it is still has the best use of design and CGI tech yet. I doubt this Star Wars will dethrone Avatar on that front.

If the narrative turns out to be good, I'd be surprised.

It will probably be better than Jurassic World.
  • edited November 2015
    There are very few movies that will get me hyped anymore. I've seen too many trailers that looked awesome and resulted in sub-par movies. And, I know what you're thinking: "But this is STAR WARS"! But, just remember: the trailer for the Phantom Menace looked good too.

Nothing I've seen or heard about the movie has shown anything to be excited about outside of "Le GAsp! Star Wars!"

I'm hopeful and I look forward to seeing it but I'm not gonna let myself get emotionally invested until I actually see the movie. Not again.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I dunno, I liked the Star Trek movies even though people have differing opinions so I have confidence I'll at least enjoy it.
  • It clearly says this is a hater free zone. All aboard the hype train! Choo choo
  • Andrew said:

It clearly says this is a hater free zone. All aboard the hype train! Choo choo

Just because I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid doesn't mean I'm drinking Haterade. I AM looking forward to it, but to the same degree I look forward to any other movie.
  • edited November 2015

But, just remember: the trailer for the Phantom Menace looked good too.

Post edited by TheWhaleShark on