This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Images

Comments

• I don't believe that's real for a second :P
  • I don't believe that's real for a second :P
  • I'd believe it. Finding people who are dumber than you could possibly believe is pretty much just a manner of patience on Omegle.
  • I believe it. Omegle is the global strategic reserve of stupid.
  • I believe in stupid, but I think it's more likely that Stranger is playing along and You is stupid than the other way around.
  • edited June 2013
    So around November a friend gave me a deer carcass for a project I’m in the process of cultivating. I left it hang in a tree over winter to dry out. Today, I went to take it down, but to my surprise, I found new life forming in the heart of death.
    Post edited by Banta on

Yes I know the blame goes to the Patriot Act but it's still funny.
  • Maybe the guy watched too much of Unskippable on the Escapist.
  • Browsing my old Photobucket. Here is a screencap of Scott doing a pushup on uStream from circa 2008.

• edited June 2013

Post edited by Greg on
  • edited June 2013
    There's duckface, and then there's duckface.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • For a moment I thought that was a sentient poke ball trying to catch a fire Pokemon.
  • Don't mind me, just passing through.

• edited June 2013
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • edited June 2013

Post edited by Banta on
  • edited June 2013
    It's to be expected, but you read so much of the same stuff that I do. Though, I skipped that bike one, I'm not big on most sporting manga, unless it's either martial arts, or Exceptional, like One Outs for example.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Yeah, I noticed that too. How do you find new things to read? I've been mining the miscelanious manga threads on ADTRW, as well as the 'Get Someone to Read a Manga With One Image' thread, for a while now, and have almsot run out of new things from them.

I still need to try that Chrome extention you suggested a while ago. Chrome hates my computer, for some reason, so I haven't given the manga extension any serious work yet.

What I like about Pedal is that it is the epitomy of shounen. Every trope that comes with the genre is on full display, but cranked up to eleven. And then in recent chapters it doubled down, and became shounen. Truly magnificent.
  • edited June 2013

Post edited by Banta on
  • edited June 2013
    I also just considered botting this thread with an imgur crawler.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • edited June 2013
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I made another dumb Utena animated gif.