This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Images

Comments

• Silver spoon! You guessed it, I read that too.
  • I really liked the last few pages where the figured out what caused the virus.
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah, I noticed that too. How do you find new things to read? I've been mining the miscellaneous manga threads on ADTRW, as well as the 'Get Someone to Read a Manga With One Image' thread, for a while now, and have almost run out of new things from them.
    Aw shit, I forgot to answer this ages ago.

Well, Originally I'd go to the manga by rating list on scans sites, proceed to the very end of the list, and go backwards from there. I'd click randomly from there on any art, name or short description that even vaguely caught my interest, and then narrowed down from the longer descriptions to things that seemed interesting.

From there, I've moved on, now I have a combination of /r/manga, random discovery, recommendations(since people now know more widely that I'll read anything, especially shit, friends often send me shit like "Hey, this is awful, you read it"), using the recommended for you boxes on scans sites to dig through their lists at random, and of course, when people throw up crazy grabs or pages, I'll either ask or use google image search to find what it's from.

It seems I've moved away from the terrible a little, and broadened into "generally interesting", but still strongly focusing on manga that's generally bad. If a description makes me say "Oh shit, that's so dumb/bad/weird/whatisthisIdon'teven", then I'll probably add it to my list.
    I still need to try that Chrome extension you suggested a while ago. Chrome hates my computer, for some reason, so I haven't given the manga extension any serious work yet.
    It should work on chromium, too, if that helps. Tell me when you get it working.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited July 2013
    Post edited by Daikun on
    RWTV blogger fan?
  • edited July 2013
    RWTV blogger fan?
    Not quite. There are only a couple of shows I watch on that site.

I just happened to notice that image was featured today.
    Post edited by Daikun on
  • That wasn't 10 seconds. S/he still failed.
  • edited July 2013
    This is notable? In a day and age when there are more genres than seems possible, are people really this close minded, or am I freaking out over nothing again?
    Am I hipster yet? P.S. 30 or so of those 111 are not actually genres, or retardedly specific (Original Soundtrack != Sountrack, lololol).
    Especially when you're HungryJoe.
      Earth
      Sun
      Universe
      Multiverse
      Still waiting for time to come back to me with his age
    Nine caught up with thread.jpg.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • Game of Wires is the best thing.

Plot Twist: It's a gay bar.
  • Plot Twist: It's a gay bar.
    Awwwwwww snap son. Awwwwwww snap.
  • edited July 2013
    Today the programming loop was strong.

Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • edited July 2013
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • edited August 2013
    It is important to remember that Manga is traditionally read right to left.
    Post edited by Churba on

SO MOE~
  • It is important to remember that Manga is traditionally read right to left.
    Your manga collection seems to be like a train wreck, it's horrible and soul-wrenching, but you just can't stop staring at it.

• Isn't that quote from Louis C.K.?