This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Images

Comments

• Isn't that what this entire thread has become?

Then again, I have been thinking that one show a month just isn't enough anymore...
  • I'd need to invest in a good mic and any other needed tech stuff to not sound like shit.
  • Ah, trinity seven. I liked that one.
  • From the best Twitter on earth, @TaraStrong
  • Can that be a thing? I want it to be a thing.

• What is that? It looks akin to Yakitate Japan and Drops of God.
  • edited September 2013
    That's Shougeki No Soma. I'd recognize those food-tasting LSD trips slash orgasms anywhere.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • AmpAmp
    edited September 2013
    I mean doesn't everyone feel like that after some curry? I certainly do and am now banned from all in a twenty mile radius.
    Post edited by Amp on
  • I've... I've never actually HAD curry before.
  • You need to go out and change that fact right now. Stop what ever your doing and go get a curry right now.
  • I'm getting ready to record Friday Night Party Line. Curry can wait.
  • No no it can not curry is a god send it will change the way that you look at food a cause strange attractions to Ainsly Harriot.
  • That's insane.
  • What curry or Ainsly Harriot?
  • No no it can not curry is a god send it will change the way that you look at food a cause strange attractions to Ainsly Harriot.
    That's insane.
    What curry or Ainsly Harriot?
    That whole sentence.
  • Not having had curry is insane too, though.
  • It's like not having had bread, or ice cream, or milk.
  • I have a clueless U.S.American question: What in do you mean by "a curry"? Is that supposed to be in reference to a particular dish, or does it mean any Indian dish with a sauce? Near as I can tell that word applies to a group of foods nearly as broad as the word soup.

• I use it as a group of food. Thicker sauce (but not gravy or meat sauce) with veggies or meat. Generally spiced with curry powder not always. Usually served over rice.

Indian curry is often thicker. Asian curry is thinner.
  • Holy shit, smugdog exists!
  • I use it as a group of food. Thicker sauce (but not gravy or meat sauce) with veggies or meat. Generally spiced with curry powder not always. Usually served over rice.

Indian curry is often thicker. Asian curry is thinner.
    To make a more broad statement curry is stew from places that have spices native. Also to note curry powder is not a spice on it's own but a blend that usually focuses around turmeric. I generally make a simple curry with Turmeric and misc other spices I have on hand.

Who thought this was a good idea? I want to know so I can never be friends with them ever.