This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fanservice: A Thread of Boobs and Dick Cutting

1234568»

Comments

• edited July 2013
    What show's that belt from?
    Give me ten minutes. I recognize uniforms and shit, but I have to confirm the names to be sure. Google here I go. True Tears. Best girl loses so I've been made to believe.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • Drawing any kind of equivalency between genital mutilation is bad? I think you should be more concerned about your own points. It irks me quite a bit that people are actually putting the word circumcision in quotation marks or refuse to call it that at all. Circumcision is circumcision, difference in the severity of the mutilation should not be a reason to act as if they are two different things. Mutilation is mutilation. The end.
    Ok dude... what in the fuck. You had a good + cool + fully trolly long post here, and you fuck it all up with this hamhocked half ass care crapola. And your not even right, your completely wrong and now you just look stupid.
  • Ok dude... what in the fuck. You had a good + cool + fully trolly long post here, and you fuck it all up with this hamhocked half ass care crapola. And your not even right, your completely wrong and now you just look stupid.
  • edited July 2013
    My favorite is the vuvuzela body pillow.
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • And I came into this thread listening to Baby Got Back.
  • Well, I can't continue the thread. I have nothing.
  • I don't know what anyone else knows about it, but I want to know the source for that Belt business.
  • Drawing any kind of equivalency between genital mutilation is bad? I think you should be more concerned about your own points. It irks me quite a bit that people are actually putting the word circumcision in quotation marks or refuse to call it that at all. Circumcision is circumcision, difference in the severity of the mutilation should not be a reason to act as if they are two different things. Mutilation is mutilation. The end.
    Ok dude... what in the fuck. You had a good + cool + fully trolly long post here, and you fuck it all up with this hamhocked half ass care crapola. And your not even right, your completely wrong and now you just look stupid.
    IS THIS GUY RETARDED?

• Why is this woman's buttcrack at the same height as her navel?
  • Why is this woman's buttcrack at the same height as her navel?
    Because Japan. The rest of the anatomy is also off. And the girl with the pink ribbon is also older than the white haired one, or any other member of that mahjong club. She acts like an 8 year old.
  • I guess I'll share some if you guys are running low on fanservice:

(Disclaimer: The above one didn't actually happen in the context of the show)

• edited July 2013
    I don't know what anyone else knows about it, but I want to know the source for that Belt business.
    What show's that belt from?
    Give me ten minutes. I recognize uniforms and shit, but I have to confirm the names to be sure. Google here I go. True Tears. Best girl loses so I've been made to believe.
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • edited July 2013
    Oh yeah, I missed that post. Mea Culpa. Only five chapters in the manga, which is a bit short, but I'll see how it goes - that's the way it goes for VN manga, they're either SUPER short, or crazy long as they explore every route. Though I do remember one that went in an interesting direction - it went down every route, but started getting slightly odd, and then suddenly it went crazy, because it turned out that it wasn't a bunch of self-contained arcs, they ALL happened, and crazy metaphysical/supernatural shenanigans were afoot that were causing repeats.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Oh yeah, I missed that post. Mea Culpa. Only five chapters in the manga, which is a bit short, but I'll see how it goes - that's the way it goes for VN manga, they're either SUPER short, or crazy long as they explore every route. Though I do remember one that went in an interesting direction - it went down every route, but started getting slightly odd, and then suddenly it went crazy, because it turned out that it wasn't a bunch of self-contained arcs, they ALL happened, and crazy metaphysical/supernatural shenanigans were afoot that were causing repeats.
    In which manga did that happen?
  • edited July 2013
    In one of the many, many manga that I've read over the years. I don't really remember, hell, I started using a reading manager simply to keep track of shit I'm reading and have read, because I couldn't remember them all. I'd name it if I could remember. I do know it's NOT "The World God Only Knows", despite a superficially similar premise, since I can actually remember that one.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited July 2013
    In one of the many, many manga that I've read over the years. I don't really remember, hell, I started using a reading manager simply to keep track of shit I'm reading and have read, because I couldn't remember them all. I'd name it if I could remember. I do know it's NOT "The World God Only Knows", despite a superficially similar premise, since I can actually remember that one.
    Are you upset about all of the arcs that the anime skipped? :o

Post edited by zeo1fan on
  • Are you upset about all of the arcs that the anime skipped? :o
    Spoilers: Churba rarely watches anime because they're slow. And I doubt he'd care.
  • Are you upset about all of the arcs that the anime skipped? :o
    Spoilers: Churba rarely watches anime because they're slow. And I doubt he'd care.
    For real? That seems like a flimsy reason to avoid it. :o

• edited July 2013
    Not at all. In most cases you don't lose anything by reading the manga over watching the anime. If I like one, and they're different enough, I'll do both. Or if it's something where the sound and moving pictures are important. Otherwise, I'll read it because it's much quicker.
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • For real? That seems like a flimsy reason to avoid it. :o
    Not at all. In most cases you don't lose anything by reading the manga over watching the anime. If I like one, and they're different enough, I'll do both. Or if it's something where the sound and moving pictures are important. Otherwise, I'll read it because it's much quicker.
    I hope this doesn't sound superficial, but one receives a lot more stimulus from an anime. :o At the same time, I understand how that stimulus can muddy the water and blur the quality of a story but I believe good stimulus working in concert with a good story makes for a better experience in the end.

• Oh shit. I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread again in another departure lounge.
  • Oh shit. I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread again in another departure lounge.
    What's a departure lounge?

Remember how they put gay director Bryan Singer in charge of making sure Hugh Jackman remains unclothed?
  • edited July 2013
    Are you upset about all of the arcs that the anime skipped? :o
    Nine's correct. And I don't/wouldn't care. I only watch stuff that stands out to me enough that I can tolerate it, or where something extra is gained in the viewing, like Bebop or Kids on the slope.
    Pretty much. Sometimes you do, for example, the Madoka manga was a cheap, poorly done cash-in, or for a more enjoyable example, The kids on the slope manga, while excellent, you miss the yoko Kano soundtrack and the great jazz covers.
    I hope this doesn't sound superficial, but one receives a lot more stimulus from an anime. :o At the same time, I understand how that stimulus can muddy the water and blur the quality of a story but I believe good stimulus working in concert with a good story makes for a better experience in the end.
    It's not superficial, but on the other hand, it's not universal. Enjoy what you like how you like it, but don't forget not everybody likes what you like how you like it.

Post edited by Churba on
  • don't forget not everybody likes what you like how you like it.
    WHAT? THIS HERESY CANNOT STAND.
    PURGE.
    PURGE.
    PURGE.
    It's too late. It's been on the Internet, and everybody can see it. The only solution is Exterminatus.