This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• He doesn't want clothing, even Japanese clothing.
  • omg.
    Really, I don't know what else to say.
  • edited July 2009
    ...did you read the whole thread? Oh God. Welcome to the forum.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • omg.
    Really, I don't know what else to say.
    Then not saying anything at all and just reading this thread from A-Z, or well, page 1 to page 25, is the best course.
  • Nillia, meet "I LOST COUNT," aka Nine, this forum's official semi-troll.
    Or so the other forumites wish to label me because their lack of comprehension jumps up at crucial moments and thus they feel pressured to 'retaliate' innocent comments with "TROLL!" because, supposedly, I'm having a lot of fun getting headaches from utter stupidity being flung my way. *glances over Gomily*

As I've said before, 'troll' no longer has any useful meaning on the internet, let alone these forums, seeing as anything and everything is labelled as such these days. It's the Rickroll of '09.
    Or so the other forumites wish to label me
    I label him my darling catboy Nineless-chan!
  • edited July 2009
    Nillia, meet "I LOST COUNT," aka Nine, this forum's official semi-troll.
    Or so the other forumites wish to label me
    I label him my darling catboy Nineless-chan!
    Hey, don't take him all to yourself!
    Post edited by Anastius on
  • -chan!
    W-
    Hey, don't take him all to yourself!
    ?(°?°; )
  • edited July 2009
    *glances over Gomily*
    What? What'd I do? (T_T)
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • GeoGeo
    edited July 2009
    *glances over Gomily*
    What? What'd I do? (T_T)
    Not that I'm defending Nine at all, (more on your side actually) but let's see...um...calling him a 4channer, and going on this mini-rant about him in another thread.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited July 2009
    @Nillia: If you've quite gotten over the shock of this thread, here's something that might be of interest to you. May also shock and appal.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • @Nillia: If you've quite gotten over the shock of this thread, here'ssomething that might be of interest to you. May also shock and appal.
    Ah yes! I laugh hard every time I hear that as the hoards and hoards of evidence is gathered into one place. Now if only a sequel could come out....
  • @Nillia: If you've quite gotten over the shock of this thread, here'ssomething that might be of interest to you. May also shock and appal.
    I just cried with laughter - Good lord, I'd forgotten all about that.
  • See, whenever I think of Nine, I think of Nine-Ball.
  • Apparently Cirno is his her favourite Touhou character.
  • GeoGeo
    edited July 2009
    ...did you read the whole thread? Oh God. Welcome to the forum.
    I have a great idea! As part of every new Second Row Crew forumite's initiation, reading this entire thread as a rite of passage to becoming a semi or regular poster on the forums. This is the only way to truly understand the community that thrives here as many jokes will be made about Rym and Scott being seme and uke, and it will horribly confuse any newcomers.
    Twisted idea, yes. But not so much as the "moefying" that Emily did to Scrym
    Post edited by Geo on
  • *ehem*
    Let's see who can pull up the proper media for the following...

Doesn't wanna give it up because he wants to cast spells and he did better in that level so he's just gonna take it and everyone goes "Oh Man".

Yep.
  • Heh heh. I love that one. Rym's voice is so musical. They work perfectly as cartoons.
  • Nillia: Seeing as I was told about this a while ago (and knowing the internet), I'm really not surprised that this exists at all. :P
  • I know this is taken entirely out of context, but it had me laughing. XD

GeekByte Medley at 11:25.

Scott: It'd be good times if they had balls, right? Cuz I wouldn't take it all, y'know, angrily, as some people might.
  • "Taisetsu na mono protect my balls!"
  • I hearby dub this as one of the greatest and most sinful threads in the history of the FRC Forums after reading through the entire thread in one go and I cannot believe I forgot about this thread.
  • I cannot believe I forgot about this thread.
    Fool!
  • "Doesn't wanna give it up 'cause he wants to cast spells and he did better in that level so he's just gonna take it and everyone goes 'Oh man!'"
  • edited August 2009
    "Doesn't wanna give it up 'cause he wants to cast spells and he did better in that level so he's just gonna take it and everyone goes 'Oh man!'"
    Why text when there's a video on the previous page that is the definitive version now? Repost for convenience:
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I was kinda hoping someone would just post "yep".
  • I've always wondered what they were talking about in that clip.
  • I've always wondered what they were talking about in that clip.
    Raid loot, I think.