This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pet Photos

Comments

• "The accumulation of their filth will foam up around their waists, and all the whores and politicians will look up as shout, 'SAVE US.' and I'll look down and whisper, 'meow.'"
    That's even better. Why didn't I think of that?
  • (Rorschach on door picture)
    "The accumulation of their filth will foam up around their waists, and all the whores and politicians will look up as shout, 'SAVE US.' and I'll look down and whisper, 'meow.'"
    That was beautiful Diddgery...
  • I've finally got some pics of my cat, Yuki. Here she is sleeping on the recliner back.
    And here's another one of her laying out on my legs and getting a belly rub.
    I need to get more of her standing on her hind legs, which she does a lot.
  • I've been meaning to put photos of my kittehs on here.

Here is Cedric (left) and Miko (right) sleeping in an interesting yin-yang-like formation.

Here is Miko snuggling in my messy closet.
  • an interesting yin-yang-like formation.
    I need a scanner. Max and Jones so one-up that. They slept in proper yin-yang formation on a far too small for two cats chair. So adorable.
  • Currently trying to tempt a stray kitty into the decadence and luxury of house-living. Will post pictures if successful.
  • Not mine, but still cute as can be.
  • Boooooon!

(O_O)

XD

*falls over from cute*
  • Digit got a Christmas present from my parents as well. She isn't too excited about it.

• So how long did that hat wind up staying on?
  • So how long did that hat wind up staying on?
    Not very long. It had a bell on the end of it and my other cat, Rorschach, couldn't resist such temptation.
    Danzig laying around notice his mutant paws.
    My new baby Leela hiding behind my computer one day.
    Sid debating about attacking peanuts.
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2010
    This is my little Louie, a full shot instead of him reaching for milk.
    I apologize for the crappy quality, but that's what an iPhone quality camera gets you.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I got nintendogs for the DS and bought a Beagle I named Densuke. I wish I could take a picture of him. I'm pretty sure nintendogs count as real pets because within minutes of buying him, I was scratching his belly and going "You're so cute! Yes you are! Good Boy! Good Boy!" in THAT way.
  • edited January 2010
    I suppose they're a better representation of dogs than Love+ is of women but not by a whole lot. In short: Fair game.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I got nintendogs for the DS and bought a Beagle I named Densuke. I wish I could take a picture of him. I'm pretty sure nintendogs count as real pets because within minutes of buying him, I was scratching his belly and going "You're so cute! Yes you are! Good Boy! Good Boy!" in THAT way.
    We had Nintendogs for a while before we realized it was all of the work of having a real dog without any of the real payoff. That and we felt guilty leaving the dogs unattended for a month at a time, loading up the game, and seeing a neglected flea-ridden puppy.
  • That and we felt guilty leaving the dogs unattended for a month at a time, loading up the game, and seeing a neglected flea-ridden puppy.
    I know, right? I feel bad, like "Oh no, you are so dirty and thirsty, and have been eating garbage for a month!"
  • edited February 2010
    Long cat, meet your rival: Long-schach. (I can honestly say that this Johnny Wander describes Rorschach to the T.)

Post edited by Rochelle on
  • (I can honestly say that thisJohnny Wanderdescribes Rorschach to the T.
    Parts of him fall off and grow into new Rorschachs?
  • edited February 2010
    (I can honestly say that thisJohnny Wanderdescribes Rorschach to the T.
    Parts of him fall off and grow into new Rorschachs?
    Oh shit. I really need to preview my posts. >.< Fixed. However, more Rorschachs would be awesome.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • So I took Guinness the dog to the Vet last week. The little monster now weights 30 Kg (66.1386787 pounds)!
    Here he is in action, 2 weeks ago...
  • edited May 2010
    This is my cat.

His name is Inigo Montoya. You killed his father. Prepare to die.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • edited May 2010
    Lol, your cat and Mr. B need to team up and have awesome adventures. That would be the greatest team up of all time.
    Behold, the Czar of the interwebs. I think I should obamaize this actually.
    My buddy, he makes me smile.

I have a bunch more of him on my flickr.
    Post edited by Sova on
    This is my brother's tiger cat, Lucy.
  • edited June 2010
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Rorschach helping Jeremy with his hand during a game of Dominion.

Rorschach then tries to stop Chris from making an illegal play. (Actually he's reaching for a chestnut shell, but the first part sounds better.)