This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pet Photos

Comments

• OMG, you bought a panda pet pillow?
    Indeed. Got it on my last trip to Disneyland, mostly because it looks like my cat. For the first few months, I'd always think it was her too.
    It's my cat! :3
    I just don't actually own him yet, not until the end of summer.
  • Those eat tufts are unbelievable!
  • Those eat tufts are unbelievable!
    I never notice that's a unique thing with certain cats. Both Rorschach and Digit have it, but Cole does not.

I always get surprised when people point out that fact and say they have ears like a lynx. I never knew it was something sorta special.

I'm partial to the ears of Scottish Folds.
  • That cat has its game face on.
  • edited February 2011
    Superhero kitty! (He likes to poke is head into paper grocery bags and run a round with them making a big loud racket until the bag rips off the handle.
    Something devious is afoot...
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Rorschach Laser Stare of Death!

Remember this?

A year and a half later...

• He's a chubby little bunch, isn't he?
  • He's a chubby little bunch, isn't he?
    Yes, all of our cats are a bit overweight. They all have different dishes and eating schedule habits. We need to try to get them on a specific schedule, but it gets kinda difficult. It doesn't make it easier when we are going out of town next week and our friend comes over to feed them once a day.

Plus, we spoil them rotten. Overall, they are healthy and full of energy. Especially Rorschach. He likes to remind me of that at 4AM fairly frequently.
  • They look very happy and cute.
  • edited March 2011
    Derpy cat.

I also have an adorable video to upload so be on the lookout for that.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • oh my god that pic is great.

I haven't taught my dog anything new in a long time, so I need to give her a mental workout. Started yesterday on getting her to spin in circles on command. Might take up to a month but will upload what is sure to be ridiculous video if I succeed.
  • oh my god that pic is great.
    He held that pose for a few minutes. I couldn't stop laughing.

As for my video, I present you Digit cleaning Rorschach (Shacky for short):

Outcute that! :P
  • Ro's words of encouragement make that video seem oddly seedy.
  • Ro's words of encouragement make that video seem oddly seedy.
    Well Digit was totally cleaning Rorschach but right when I pulled out the iPhone she stopped. It's like she knew the camera was on her. >__> They clean eachother all the time whenever they share my computer chair. I promise.
  • edited March 2011
    Thumper the geek bunny studies French Historical Theater with me.
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • This is Sallie's picture which we put on our Christmas cards
  • Thumper the geek bunny studies French Historical Theater with me.
    Thumper looks like he is going to murder me. Or maybe he is just the vampire bunny from those Bunnicula books.
  • Thumper the geek bunny studies French Historical Theater with me.
    That's Li-Akahi's bunny you adopted, right? He is such a handsome old man! Be careful he doesn't eat the French Historical Theater paper!
  • Thumper looks like he is going to murder me. Or maybe he is just the vampire bunny from those Bunnicula books.
    It's really hard to get a picture of him in which his eyes don't turn REALLY red from the flash. They aren't like that in real life, and he's such a wonderful sweetheart, he would never murder anyone. He'll hump the heck out of you, but he has never purposefully hurt me, and as far as I know he's never bitten anyone (although he nips, as any bunny will do).
    That's Li-Akahi's bunny you adopted, right? He is such a handsome old man! Be careful he doesn't eat the French Historical Theater paper!
    He is indeed! And thank you. He's still in really surprisingly good health for his age (he's nearly twelve), other than a nasal infection that he's currently getting treated for. He's tried to nibble on my books a little, but he's overall pretty harmless and since I'm currently amongst the nest of books, DVDs, and papers that are helping me write my paper, I can grab him pretty quickly and get him to stop before he does any real damage.
  • It's really hard to get a picture of him in which his eyes don't turn REALLY red from the flash. They aren't like that in real life, and he's such a wonderful sweetheart, he would never murder anyone.
    Bunny eye shine is usually bright red. I remember one time when the power went out at my house, we were going around with flashlights, and we see these glowing red eyes under the table when we put our beams over it. Spooky Bunnies!
  • Not mine but...AWWWWWWWWW
  • edited April 2011
    I haven't posted anything in so long. So why not my cute dog!

I also got a new pet Frog, but I can't get a good picture of him.
    Post edited by Double Z on
  • edited April 2011
    I haven't posted anything in so long. So why not my cute dog!
    TWINS!!!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • hadn't posted any dog pics in this thread for a while so here goes. We got an email a few months back from her original owner with some insanely adorable pictures from when she was really young (we adopted her at 2 1/2 years):

Here's some more recent ones (within a year):
  • Rorschach waiting for one of us to get up to give him noms.

• Starbuck has cat acne :(
  • Starbuck has cat acne :(
    Digit had that for a while on her chin. We thought it was originally dirty cat dishes so we made sure to constantly clean their dishes. Then we realized that using ceramic vs plastic dishes is better because apparently plastic dishes hold bacteria which causes the acne.

We still make sure to clean the dishes every other day and Digit hasn't had acne since.

It was pretty nasty before seeing all the hair clumps that would come off her chin. Poor kitty. I hope Starbuck gets over it!
  • I finally got around to snapping some webcam photos of my family's cats during Spring Break, I might as well upload them.
    Here's Jasper:
    110317-100551
    And Kirby:
    110318-155951
    110318-160039
    They are cute, are they not?
    She's always mad when we put her raincoat on. But if it's even just slightly drizzling outside, she refuses to go out for a walk without it.