This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Atomic Trivia War 9000: The Podcast: The Game

Comments

• Doublepost: But I also demand a recount. I was obviously correct.
  • Overruled.

• edited September 2011
    New logo/cover art to debut in two weeks with our 50th episode.

Post edited by Jason on
  • Jason, you want us to stock you up with listener-submitted questions because you've got a baby on the way??? Pish posh. I'll be submitting questions FOR YOU. ABOUT BABIES.

I guess I'll have to email those questions to Ro b/c you'll just get them and read the answers like a cheater mc-cheaterson.
  • Thank you Ro. Less than 10 minutes in the latest episodes and there was two times when I knew the answer and you just staggered around. Usually there is one that kind of question every now and then, and now two in same question pack. 10 minutes in and already great episode.
  • 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
  • 。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。
    You already have a gang of liquor related questions to get him back real easy. Do it, Ro. Do it for all of us.
  • You deserve it for making a Photo Friday about some random sport that is played only in one country of the world and has a totally wrong name. (Not that I know any players of any sport, but still.)
  • You deserve it for making a Photo Friday about some random sport that is played only in one country of the world and has a totally wrong name. (Not that I know any players of any sport, but still.)
    There are both Canadian and European professional football leagues. You are demonstrably wrong.
  • I should have know better than write something not strictly factful in a thread about trivia podcast.
  • I should have know better than to talk smack on Ro
  • Photo Friday 80's Bands. If you want to participate, check the rules. Fun here as usual.

I will say that for #6, that was one of the most conservative pictures for that group. I wanted to use something that showed more skin, but I decided not to.
  • edited September 2011
    The only band I recognize is AC/DC (which btw I would classify as a 70s band, and not necessarily an 80s band). I did have to hold in not to burst out in laughter about the 80s sense of fashion though.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • I don't know even one. I can't even tell you which one AC/DC is. I know what bands sound like, not what they look like. Most of these all look the same to me.
  • A lot of the bands on there continued to play later on into the 90s or was playing since the 70s. However, the image I used has Brian Johnson and not Bon Scott who died in early 1980.
  • So... much... HAIR...
  • So... much... HAIR...
    I was thinking about doing an All Hair Band Photo Friday. It's on the list of possible future ones.
  • Yeah, I probably know all of those bands by name and music, but I only recognize two from appearance (AC/DC and Guns 'n Roses).
  • I don't know even one. I can't even tell you which one AC/DC is. I know what bands sound like, not what they look like. Most of these all look the same to me.
    Really? School boy uniform not enough of a giveaway? The answer is #24, Scott.
  • Yeah, I probably know all of those bands by name and music, but I only recognize two from appearance (AC/DC and Guns 'n Roses).
    Oh, GnR I could have also recognized, but Slash's hat is hidden in the shadows :/
  • You guys don't recognize Heart or Eurythmics? I wasn't even alive in the 80s, but those were easy for me to pick out.
    Really? School boy uniform not enough of a giveaway? The answer is #24, Scott.
    What connection is there between AC/DC and school boy uniforms? I'm not kidding when I say I have NO IDEA what these people look like. They could knock on my door and I wouldn't know who they were if they didn't sing or introduce themselves.
  • Heart
    >___>

Umm. Heart isn't on there.
  • What connection is there between AC/DC and school boy uniforms? I'm not kidding when I say I have NO IDEA what these people look like. They could knock on my door and I wouldn't know who they were if they didn't sing or introduce themselves.
    The lead guitarist of AC/DC, Angus Young, wears a school boys uniform on stage. That is pretty much his trademark along with the signature "duckwalk" which he copied from Chuck Berry. And you can't tell me you've never even seen a video of AC/DC.

• Heart
    >___>

Umm. Heart isn't on there.
    Number 11? Really? No? The Bangles?
  • You got it! ^___~

I'm laughing for #7 for those who are in the know.
  • Surely Omar knows who they are.
  • Surely Omar knows who they are.
    Hahaha. That's funny because last night when we were recording, everyone was making jokes about that too and Omar didn't know who they are.