This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• Yeah, I'm gonna be in PA killing paper with my new rifle. Ponies can wait til I'm done with new toys. :P
  • Yeah, I'm gonna be in PA killing paper with my new rifle. Ponies can wait til I'm done with new toys. :P
    I prefer shooting steel - the noise of it appeals to me - but shooting paper is still fun. You all saw it, it waved at me in the breeze. Threateningly.
  • Dish is doing a preview of the Hub network so I though I see what this pony thing is all about. SIGH

First it was Sailor Moon for me and Now I am hooked to My little ponies. Just wondering what going to be next.
  • Just wondering what going to be next.
    Macramé. You'd better start working on your reverse half hitches if you want to keep up with the rest of us.
    Welcome to the herd.
  • Apparently the ponies are agents of the devil himself. You all have been warned.
  • Just wondering what going to be next.
    Macramé. You'd better start working on your reverse half hitches if you want to keep up with the rest of us.
    Welcome to the herd.
    Macramé is too mainstream. Im all about weaving non cotton/hemp fiberous plants into blankets. You probably never heard of it.
  • OK, that's pretty fucking adorable right there.
  • That's what I said.
  • D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
    Dammit Scott I'm suing you if I get diabetes!
  • imagemy little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Finally, a Good Sonic Game
    see more " />
  • I was wondering what other girl weird show was going to make my parents wonder about me even more. Wonder if some one make a flag for Equestria
  • Isn't the flag Celestia's cutie mark.
  • Made this today, planning to do a series for sale before next local comic con.

• I can't wait for the new episode!! Too bad I will be at work and will have to watch it on the youtubes.
  • I can't wait for the new episode!! Too bad I will be at work and will have to watch it on the youtubes.
  • I can't wait for the new episode!! Too bad I will be in the mountains and will have to watch it on Tuesday.
  • I'm gonna be watching the new episode on some illegal streaming site, and then rewatching on YouTubes in HD later. OH yeah!
  • Missed a small part of the episode when the stream I was watching crapped out. I'll see it again on YouTube. Regardless, there is no shark jumpage yet.
  • Bahahahah...FlutterChiropractor
  • edited October 2011
    I would play this game so much.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Quite Possibly the best episode yet.
  • So Rarity and her fainting couch needs to be a new meme.
  • edited October 2011
    I just got to the scene with Rarity in it. Yeah, this is why she's best pony.

Wait, Rainbow Dash scene! Also amazing! GAH!
    Post edited by open_sketchbook on
  • Loved the new episode and Rainbow Dash exploding a barn! Plus, Rarity and the couch. The animation was awesome and Spike was really hitting the 4th wall with his moving backdrops and popping imaginations.
  • I wish my major was the magic of friendship.
  • That fluttershy went for $2,475...