This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Comments

• edited October 2011
    [12:26:15 PM] Joshi: back in the 80s, when My Little Pony was at the top of its game, lots of little girls made horse-themed imaginary friends.
    [12:27:02 PM] Joshi: THere were so many, though, that they couldn't fit in Madame Foster's home, so several large tracks of land were purchased out in the countryside where they could run free and do horse-y things
    [12:27:34 PM] Joshi: In time, their UNSTOPPABLE HORSE VIRILITY took its course, and their numbers multiplied (also, little girls kept making more)
    [12:28:19 PM] Joshi: The original imaginary friends and their descendents now populate several imaginary cities, which Madame Foster occasionally checks in on.
    Post edited by Diddgery on
  • I really liked House of imaginary Friends :D
  • Foster's was my favorite cartoon at one point. Second only to Kids Next Door.
  • Foster's was my favorite cartoon at one point. Second only to Kids Next Door.
    Also, I think Discord never left Equestria, he's just gone into hiding. You can find it in Spike's 4th wall breaking and the nuclear Sonic Rainboom.
  • That fluttershy went for $2,475...
    I'm not even a little surprised tbh.
  • edited October 2011
    I'd like to think Studio B may have gave a shout out to this Tumblr and this post.

But the time frame is way too short.
    Post edited by Robyn Chaos on
  • Did I hear Kari K. Wahlgren around the 16:30 mark?
  • 9 minutes long but amusing.
  • edited October 2011
    So I guess THIS was Twilight's nervous breakdown. Always thought that the one from Feeling Pinkie keen was rather mild by comparison. Same with the Parasprite episode.

Best part of the episode was Fluttershy wrestling a bear. Atomic Rainboom also was great. And Big Macintosh stealing the doll.

Also, Twilight did the "fist on palm" gesture that you always see in anime when someone gets an idea. Except of course she only has hooves.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • Oh yeah - If any of ya'll have any pony art you might want made into something - button badges and card-size plastic stuff at the moment, I'm looking into other options, but I can also do embroidery - tell me, yo. We'll get on that shit.
  • I'd like a Fluttershy badge for my PC!
  • edited October 2011
    I would play this game so much.
    http://www.mlponline.net/
    Post edited by lifecircle on
  • I'd like a Fluttershy badge for my PC!
    Do you have art and a size? Email them to me, I'll work out a price for you.
  • Rarity overreacting is definitely meme-tastic, but my money is split between atomic rainboom and fluttershy vs bear.
  • edited October 2011
    I should go for Fluttershy vs bear because she is the best pony, but that atomic rainboom was awesome.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • It's a slim chance, but I hope Colbert brings up the Fluttershy vs. Bear Clip. Perhaps on the next Threatdown, explaining why Bears are off the list...
  • Flutterchuck Norris.
  • You are all wrong. Best scene is big Mac stealing the doll *after* he has been disenchanted!

But that atomic rainboom... Wow. :)
  • I think there's probably a good episode in the idea of exploring the Woman behind the Goddess in Celesta. It's clear she doesn't want to be feared as a "Goddess" but she does a really bad job of getting that point across (the tea trolling).
  • I think there's probably a good episode in the idea of exploring the Woman behind the Goddess in Celesta. It's clear she doesn't want to be feared as a "Goddess" but she does a really bad job of getting that point across (the tea trolling).
    An episode that's all about Celestia and not really about the main characters would be sweeeet.
  • I'm waiting for the "Nope. Big Mackintosh" meme to start.
  • I had wanted to make a pony version of the daicon opener, but now I don't because I know that this video is better than I could ever do.
  • The Daicon IV animation is where I first found out about Electric Light Orchestra. As a result, Twilight is my favorite of their songs.
  • The Daicon IV animation is where I first found out about Electric Light Orchestra. As a result, Twilight is my favorite of their songs.
    I dunno, "Mr. Bluesky" is mine.
  • Fire on High.
  • So really? No one else thought they heard Haruko Haruhara in the newest episode? At around the 16:30 mark?