This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Booh yah!

Comments

• Friend: "So-and-so, this is David."
    Me: [shakes hand] "David {lastname}. Molecular biologist and photographer."
    Friend: "He's been abroad."
    My next question to you would have been "How long ago was the surgery?"
    Actually, someone else at a party beat you to that joke.
    It was me, in disguise.
    Nice work on that fat Korean kid getup. I'm impressed that you learned Korean just to get in that one-liner.
    Well, if you're going to play a role, there's no point in going half-way.
    Ziggurat
    I genuinely fail to see what ancient Mesopotamian architecture has to do with this.
    I don't.
    Well yeah, as the Australian contingent goes, you're the smart one, and I'm the goofy strong one. All we need now is an airhead and and a confused normal person, and we've got a full ensemble cast.
    Any takers on this? Move to Australia, we have a PAX now!
    I think we're tower of babel'ing here.
    But we just want to talk to God, he'll totally be cool with it.
    It was me, in disguise.
    Nice work on that fat Korean kid getup. I'm impressed that you learned Korean just to get in that one-liner.
    Ziggurat
    I genuinely fail to see what ancient Mesopotamian architecture has to do with this.
    I don't.
    Well yeah, as the Australian contingent goes, you're the smart one, and I'm the goofy strong one. All we need now is an airhead and and a confused normal person, and we've got a full ensemble cast.
    Could I be foreign one? Also nailed a presentation on the Spartans with the title "Manly men doing manly things", my professor got it.
    Please do, I really don't like the airheaded one that much, it's always just used as either an annoying exposition excuse, or a "Dumb people can be smart too!" feelgood tripe plot device.
    It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.
    Could I be foreign one? Also nailed a presentation on the Spartans with the title "Manly men doing manly things", my professor got it.
    Please do, I really don't like the airheaded one that much, it's always just used as either an annoying exposition excuse, or a "Dumb people can be smart too!" feelgood tripe plot device.
    Brilliant! I can comically misconstrue situations but ultimalty turn good. That or be the villan, as we all know English people are evil.
    It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.
    Forcing someone into a Ziggurat against their will is not cool, Churba. NOT COOL!
  • Oh, shit. How do we resolve the Ziggurat bifurcation?
  • edited October 2012
    Friend: "So-and-so, this is David."
    It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.
    Brilliant! I can comically misconstrue situations but ultimalty turn good. That or be the villain, as we all know English people are evil.
    Forcing someone into a Ziggurat against their will is not cool, Churba. NOT COOL!
    Oooh, how about villain trying to mend his ways? Best of both worlds, mate.

And I figure that stealthy re-integration is probably the way to go after accidental ziggurat bifurcation.
    Post edited by Churba on
    It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.
    Quit ruining the ziggurat with your length posts.
    It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.
    Brilliant! I can comically misconstrue situations but ultimalty turn good. That or be the villain, as we all know English people are evil.

And I figure that stealthy re-integration is probably the way to go after accidental ziggurat bifurcation.
    Leading to the comical, oh you! After trying to turn the local pub into a tea room.

It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.

And come on, they were totally asking for it with their post that was a reply to the last ziggurat post, and their sexy font.
    It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.

And come on, they were totally asking for it with their post that was a reply to the last ziggurat post, and their sexy font.
    Poor ziggurat is getting a little fat around the middle.
    It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.

Can't be helped, I suppose. Ziggurats are naturally lean, but they do tend to put on weight when raised in captivity.
    It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.

Can't be helped, I suppose. Ziggurats are naturally lean, but they do tend to put on weight when raised in captivity.
    My work here is done.
    It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.

My work here is done.
    Not idly do the ziggurats of the FRCF fall.
  • I highly recommend no one try to open this thread on their phone.
  • You guys are fuckers.
  • AmpAmp
    edited October 2012
    Friend: "So-and-so, this is David."
    It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.

My work here is done.
    I have gazed into the darkness, and it has looked back.
    Post edited by Amp on
    It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.

My work here is done.
    Look upon our works, ye mighty, and despair.
    It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.

My work here is done.
    "Fuck it, we'll do it live." - Big Bird

It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.

My work here is done.
    This should count as art at this point.

It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.

My work here is done.

I agree.

It was me, in disguise.
    Ziggurat
    I don't.

My work here is done.

I agree.

My god. It's full of words.
  • Forum Rule #3: Don't be Annoying.

This is your first and last warning.
  • Forum Rule #3: Don't be Annoying.

This is your first and last warning.
    I'm sorry I got them started. I should have known better.
  • For once, I find myself readily agreeing with Andrew.

Weird day.
  • edited October 2012
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Thats pretty cool.
  • Man, I can't wait for the next season.
  • Man, I can't wait for the next season.