This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRCF Secret Santa 2013: Now with address verification! (Entry Deadline Oct. 5th)

Comments

• Bumping up once more.
  • I'm in! Last year was much smoother than the year before that.
  • Just an FYI, the USPS upped international shipping costs, so be prepared to dish out a little more than in previous years.
  • Just an FYI, the USPS upped international shipping costs, so be prepared to dish out a little more than in previous years.
    Worse than that. In the past year, the post office around the corner from my apartment closed, and now I have to walk eight blocks further.
  • edited September 2013
    Just an FYI, the USPS upped international shipping costs, so be prepared to dish out a little more than in previous years.
    Worse than that. In the past year, the post office around the corner from my apartment closed, and now I have to walk eight blocks further.
    They must have been having sex with little boys. Comes with the territory.
    Post edited by MATATAT on
    Wrong neighborhood institution. Post Officers primarily sleep with bored stay-at-home cougars.
  • edited September 2013
    I don't get why people think post carriers have time for that shit. By the time I get down the stairs to answer the door for my packages, the carrier is halfway to the next house already. I can't even imagine how fast they would have to walk/drive to make up the 10-30 minutes they'd lose for the sex at each cougar's house.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • I don't get why people think post carriers have time for that shit. By the time I get down the stairs to answer the door for my packages, the carrier is halfway to the next house already. I can't even imagine how fast they would have to walk/drive to make up the 10-30 minutes they'd lose for the sex at each cougar's house.
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.
    You work fast with your references.
  • Deadline coming up fast, folks. Only 2 days.
  • Oh yeah. I should do this.
  • Not sure if I said already but im in!
  • Ah shit, I'm not going to have time to do my application. Can I have an extension until Monday?
  • I guess I'm in, if I'm allowed to, which I'm not sure because my santee never confirmed if he received my gift. :/
  • I guess I'm in, if I'm allowed to, which I'm not sure because my santee never confirmed if he received my gift. :/
    What did your Santee get?

• More importantly, who was your Santee?
  • I've checked my records and will contact your Santa regarding your gift.
  • I gave four days extra time, but enrollment is now closed. Those of you who have signed up to receive physical mail should expect something in the mail.
    I will begin matching people soon.
  • Just the first part:

• Augh, forgot that I still needed to sign up for this. Now I feel dumb.
  • Augh, forgot that I still needed to sign up for this. Now I feel dumb.
  • AmpAmp
    edited October 2013
    Nothing to see here.
    Post edited by Amp on
  • I gave four days extra time, but enrollment is now closed. Those of you who have signed up to receive physical mail should expect something in the mail.
    Does this include internationa?
    Does this include international?
    Yes. I just need to print up the post cards and send em out.
  • Poop. I didn't even see this post until today. Maybe next year
  • Just finished with the mailing company. The postcards should be on their way to all of you tomorrow. Expect your assignments within the next day or so and the post cards within the next week or so.
  • Wait, so the assignments don't come on the postcards?
  • Wait, so the assignments don't come on the postcards?
    I'm pretty sure your santa-ees don't want their personal information on a postcard. That info comes to you via email.

• edited October 2013
    It's confirmed. I need a haircut.
    Post edited by Andrew on