This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Subterfuge Game 001 - Let's Do This

RymRym
edited October 2015 in Forum Game
Who's in for a first game?

This thread is solely for discussing that game. It'll make trash talking and strategy easier if there's one place for general discussion.

The game:
http://subterfuge-game.com/

https://www.polygon.com/2015/10/22/9593670/subterfuge-is-the-most-cunning-game-on-ios-right-now-heres-how-it

I'm GeekNightsRym. I created a private game for 8 players. Casual. Just get through the basic training and some of the intermediate, and you'll be fine I think. Game's about fucking eachother more than it is the micro strategy.
Post edited by Rym on

Comments

• There are three slots left. First come, first served.
  • In (Gundabad). 2 slots left.
  • Vote for me in the vote who wins game.
  • edited October 2015
    EDIT:Nevermind
    Post edited by SuperPichu on
  • Are you all playing on Android or iOS or does it matter? I tried the link but it just took me to the games main menu. I guess all player slots are filled...
  • Are you all playing on Android or iOS or does it matter? I tried the link but it just took me to the games main menu. I guess all player slots are filled...

It must not matter since Rym and I are both in the game, and I know he doesn't have an iPhone.

AFAIK there is 1 slot left.
  • I'm in. Yay!
  • So far everyone is being very diplomatic.

I have never lied in this game. I don't plan to ever lie in this game. This and Shogun.
  • I'll wait until this plays out and get reviews from all of you about this game.
  • Well, it starts in less than an hour. I wonder how many backroom deals are being made in the interim...
  • It's unfortunate you can't use multiple devices while playing the game. Phone for message and iPad for playing would be ideal.
  • Rym said:

So far everyone is being very diplomatic.

I have never lied in this game. I don't plan to ever lie in this game. This and Shogun.

What if that is a lie? How do we know?
  • Just remember gang. Rym can be bribed with cookies.
  • Is there a spectator view?
  • So begins the battle for Neptune...
  • I joined a public game, before the game starts 6 people resign. GG
  • edited October 2015
    The winner is the one who doesn't play :-p
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Is there a spectator view?

No not really.
  • Yeah, and it's not like I'm going to post a screenshot and let everyone see behind the fog of war.
  • Apreche said:

Yeah, and it's not like I'm going to post a screenshot and let everyone see behind the fog of war.

That's probably why there is no spectator mode, I could just make another account on an old phone and see everyone's shit.
  • Also posting screenshots gives others the advantage of seeing what you have and plan on deploying that can't see you yet on their radar. NOTHING DOING.
  • I believe we can post the full game after-the-fact for people to explore.
  • And here is the rub...

• Oooh. I didn't know that. I have L2, but I bought it because I need to to run a private game.
  • Welp, not paying $10 unless we play this game many many times.
  • I can't seem to find the buy option. Does it only appear if you are trying to do more than 4 orders?
  • I got the buy option when I tried to start a private game.
  • How far have you all gotten on the tactical puzzles? I was burning through them pretty quick then got stuck on Winning 2. When to the Suberfuge forums for some tips. Seems I'm not the only one who was stuck on this puzzle. Although some players were either just lazy or frustrated and were just wanting the solution. I just needed a hint. Which I got and it helped me solve the puzzle.