This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

Two year old picture...
  • That's a really cute pic. I take it that's your fiance?
  • I'm quite fond of those boots, and I'm more than a little curious about whatever magics you used to turn your hair that colour.
  • I'm more than a little curious about whatever magics you used to turn your hair that colour.
    I am as well. When I saw your hair color, the first thing that happened was that the theme to Stand Alone Complex immediately started playing in my mind.
  • edited December 2009
    I'm quite fond of those boots, and I'm more than a little curious about whatever magics you used to turn your hair that colour.
    I think it is a wig, based on some of her previous comments. If it isn't, then damn you have/are a great colorist!
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • I think it is a wig, based on some of her previous comments. If it isn't, thendamnyou have/are a great colorist!
    Wig or not, it's a nice colour.
  • I think it is a wig, based on some of her previous comments. If it isn't, thendamnyou have/are a great colorist!
    I quite agree! ^_^
  • OzOz
    edited December 2009
    Post edited by Oz on
  • edited December 2009
    I think it is a wig, based on some of her previous comments.
    Yes, I'm pretty sure this is the case.
    Indeed.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Nice photo, Mr. Roboto. The mirror thing is subtle but very effective.
  • edited December 2009
    I think it is a wig, based on some of her previous comments.
    Yes, I'm pretty sure this is the case.
    Indeed.
    Aye. It be a wig from the land of eBay. A good wig it is, aye.

My real hair just got cut into...I guess you'd call it an upper mohawk. Hard to explain. Something like this:
    Post edited by Viga on
  • edited December 2009
    Something like this: [wet moon]
    Every time you post one of these pictures, I think "I've gotta read that", but every time I order books, I forget. :( I added it to my Amazon shopping list now, though.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • edited December 2009
    Something like this: [wet moon]
    Every time you post one of these pictures, I think "I've gotta read that", but every time I order books, I forget. :( I added it to my Amazon shopping list now, though.
    I also suggest Waterbaby. A one shot Ross Campbell did for the ill fated Minx line. just read it over the weekend and love it.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • In my continuing experimentationing with self portrait, I've taken quite a few interesting images in the last few days. I've got two good shots with my iPhone camera, but I've not transferred them to my laptop yet. Here are two photos from the beach in Peurto Madryn.

Through the grass:

Ducking into the frame:
  • @ OmNom: You are just too nifty!
  • Behold! It has been repaired.

• GeoGeo
    edited December 2009
    Regarding Omnutia's hair: Viga squee in 5...4...3...2...
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Did you catch Santatus Beardus in that last picture Churbs?
  • Oh no! Churba has the bat fungus!
  • Oh no! Churba has thebat fungus!
    I caught it from Space-bat.
  • OmNom's hair and Chuba's beard should elope together.
    So I end up bald and he ends up clean shaven? Something about that doesn't seem entirely right.
    So I end up bald and he ends up clean shaven? Something about that doesn't seem entirely right.
    No, that won't do. Maybe they could spawn little twin hairballs that will grow into an awesome hybrid of the two.
  • Regarding Omnutia's hair: Viga squee in 5...4...3...2...
    SQUEEE!!!!!
    OmNom's hair and Chuba's beard should elope together.
    ...Time for fanfiction?
  • ...Time for fanfiction?
    I suggested to Om he should draw a comic, because I lack any skills whatsoever, however, he declined politely.
  • GeoGeo
    edited December 2009
    I have since gotten rid of my Grizzly Adams beard, and got a Van Dyke like men my age should have (should they choose to have facial hair). I used ColorSplash on my iPhone to make this pretty cool photo.

Post edited by Geo on