This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited January 2010
    OH YEAH.

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • I WILL see that movie in theaters. With GEEKS.
  • edited January 2010
    IT IS CHRIST-MASS!!
    Don't surrender the winter solstice back to the pagans who pre-stole it from Jesus!
    Hehe, I lol'd.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • IT IS CHRIST-MASS!!
    Don't surrender the winter solstice back to the pagans who pre-stole it from Jesus!
    Hehe, I lol'd.
    If that Bobby-joe guy isn't just taking the piss/trolling, I'd be surprised.
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2010

YAY!!!!!
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited January 2010
    My thing of the day is a crappy quality trailer of a crazy movie
    You just want the code from the end of the address. Edit: Balls, embedding disabled.

But seriously: Dropping at tank out of a plane and then using it to shoot planes while it's parachuting?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • My roommate (who just came back) told me that microwaving plastic containers causes cancer. Then I looked it up. He's a dirty liar. >_>
  • edited January 2010
    My roommate (who just came back) told me that microwaving plastic containers causes cancer. Then I looked it up. He's a dirty liar. >_>
    I think you need to consult an authority on this matter. Also, he's probably not lying and is just mislead. Lying implies he has knowingly changed the information he gave you.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • My father didn't let me watch the A-Team as a child. Not because of any violence, but because it was too unrealistic. The tank bit at the end of the trailer means it probably hasn't stepped up the realism for the movie version.
  • My roommate (who just came back) told me that microwaving plastic containers causes cancer. Then I looked it up. He's a dirty liar. >_>
    I think you need to consultan authority on this matter. Also, he's probably not lying and is just mislead. Lying implies he has knowingly changed the information he gave you.
    Good point...but still, it's annoyed to get lectured for something you didn't know about something you've been done a long long time.
  • edited January 2010
    HAIL THE DOOMCOCK.

Undubbed video here.
    The best fails of 2009.
    Thank you so much.

A few thoughts on that, though -- a few of those are actually giant wins, like the back-kick in the face of the guy running in the mall, or the guy who throws his bike at the guy on the scooter, though I suppose those are fails for the victims. Also, the scale varies wildly -- a standard skateboard slam that wouldn't even make it into the slam section in a skate video doesn't belong in the same video as people falling through glass domes and driving their cars into a lake.

But like I said, thanks. :)
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • edited January 2010
    It's colder in Florida than in Seattle. What the fuck happened to global warming?
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • It's colder in Florida than in Seattle. What the fuck happened to global warming?
    Science lies?
  • The Best of CES '10
    All of this has my gadget lust up, but damned if the following didn't have my mind exploding with possibilities when coupled with an ION netbook:

• All of this has my gadget lust up, but damned if the following didn't have my mind exploding with possibilities when coupled with an ION netbook:
    Spelunky anywhere, any time.
  • All of this has my gadget lust up, but damned if the following didn't have my mind exploding with possibilities when coupled with an ION netbook:
    Spelunky anywhere, any time.
    Do you know what would happen? I'd end up like Jim Morrison, skinny as fuck in a dark and dirty Parisian Hotel, a little ASUS plugged into the wall, and me drinking liquor straight from the bottle screaming "Those goddamn shopkeepers!" to no one at all.

That device will end my life.
  • The Clockwork Quartet. Steampunk themed music, I am not sure where I got this, but it might have been here, worth a second listen at least.
  • I think I'm in love.
  • edited January 2010
    I think I'm in love.
    Judging by the size of that ring, I'd say she's obviously taken.
    Post edited by Dr. Timo on
  • I think I'm in love.
    Judging by the size of that ring, I'd say she's obviously taken.
    Ugh, being in a relationship with an orc is not easy, poor gal.
  • Somebody ripped the soundtrack to the new Kingdom Hearts game for the PSP and uploaded it to YouTube. I'm a big fan of Yoko Shimomura and love her work on the Kingdom Hearts series, so this is completely awesome to me.
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2010

These have feature-length film written all over them.
    Also the best use of Blender I have ever seen.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • TV news intro awesomeness.
  • Also the best use of Blender I have ever seen.
    I guess you haven't seen very much. Go watch Elephant's Dream and look at some galleries.
  • These have feature-length film written all over them.
    Also the best use of Blender I have ever seen.
    What the hell? If you're going to post shit, don't hype it up with bullshit. The best use of Blender? Are you high? A slow animation leading to a minute long static screen?

If you want to see what Blender can do, check out the open source movie, Big Buck Bunny: