This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• This shoujo series has being going on since 1979.
    I guess people keep finding new species of flowers all over the world.
  • Anyone been to Kotaku lately? ...

Way to ruin a good website guys.
    Oh god it looks like ever other blog site. This is what Kotaku should have looked like before they made it look like it previously did, if that makes any sense.
  • Anyone been to Kotaku lately? ...

Way to ruin a good website guys.
    Gawker's sites are pretty much unusable now. Shame, I liked them (liked being the operative word).
  • edited February 2011
    Gawker's sites are pretty much unusable now. Shame, I liked them (likedbeing the operative word).
    Well, the gawker flagship blogs - the gossip blogs - were already pretty unreadable if you cared for any connection to reality.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • The Republican Party is actively giving me a headache at work, and it's not even 9 a.m.
  • Cracked.com is the only website worth reading now.
  • We don't want to go to war today but the lord of the lash says nay, nay, nay. We're gonna march all day. All day. ...All day.
  • There are two stripes on the pregnancy test. Stay tunes for details. It's possible it's a false alarm.
  • There are two stripes on the pregnancy test. Stay tunes for details. It's possible it's a false alarm.
    OMG, *crosses fingers*.
  • Wait a moment... are we wanting a new kid or not, and which way should I be crossing my fingers?
  • It's not too late for a D&C.
  • Wait a moment... are we wanting a new kid or not, and which way should I be crossing my fingers?
    I'm 99% sure it's wanting.
  • We've been trying for a long time, but were thwarted last January by a miscarriage.
  • The overwhelming majority of pregnancies end in miscarriage, although they typically happen so early on you never know you're pregnant to begin with.
  • The odds of a fertilized egg implanting are only around 20%.
  • edited February 2011
    Let the onslaught of baby/pregnancy advice commence
    Post edited by Kaptain K on
  • Let the onslaught of baby/pregnancy advice commence
    Don't have babies.
  • The odds of a fertilized egg implanting are only around 20%.
    Much lower with Polycystic ovary syndrome.
  • edited February 2011
    Let the onslaught of baby/pregnancy advice commence
    Don't have babies.
    My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant for years now. No luck yet but we're gonna keep trying until it works!
    Name him Hanabi.
  • Oh my god yes name him Hanabi
    Name him Hanabi.
    He gon bro up!
  • I don't know why Dave & Joel somehow have a total moral pass to make overtly offensive asian jokes but they do and it's funny.
  • edited February 2011
    Now you only have... a-three guys.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I need to relisten to that episode but I'd have no idea which one it is going back into the feed.

Anyone know?
  • I need to relisten to that episode but I'd have no idea which one it is going back into the feed.
    1/3/2009 - We Name Him HANABI
  • Show #277. Googling it proved trivial.
  • Wow, ninja'd by 5 seconds. Impressive.
  • edited February 2011
    Show #277. Googling it proved trivial.
    Doing things for yourself is OKAY, but letting nerds do it for you allows you to accomplish your goals while letting the nerds gloat about their superiority.

You're welcome.