This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Atomic Trivia War 9000: The Podcast: The Game

Comments

• That's not funny at all. My brother died from emails.
  • That's not funny at all. My brother died from your mom.
  • That's not funny at all. My brother died from your mom.
    Ewww.

• WHOA WHOA WHOA There just one second there gentlemen I have submitted some categories but NOWHERE in the amount of Micheal and Peter have according to Jason BUT ON the other hand i am flattered i was the 2nd one mentioned in that list of the ATW9K usual suspects so does that therefore make me the Stephen Baldwin and in such distinguished company I am the only Not to have been on the show.Though my conspiracy glands are a bubbling i am guessing it was only because Jason had received an email with some categories from me recently.
  • That's not funny at all. Stephen Baldwin killed my brother.
  • Alec Baldwin rang my Brother up and said"Hey, I want to tell you something, OK? And I want to leave a message for you right now. 'Cause again, it's 10:30 here in New York on a Wednesday, and once again I've made an axx of myself trying to get to a phone to call you at a specific time. When the time comes for me to make the phone call, I stop whatever I'm doing and I go and I make that phone call. At 11 o'clock in the morning in New York and if you don't pick up the phone at 10 o'clock at night. And you don't even have the (expletive) phone turned on. I want you to know something, OK?"

"I'm tired of playing this game with you. I'm leaving this message with you to tell you you have insulted me for the last time. You have insulted me. You don't have the brains or the decency as a human being. I don't give a damn that you're 12 years old, or 11 years old, or that you're a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the axx who doesn't care about what you do as far as I'm concerned. You have humiliated me for the last time with this phone."

"And when I come out there next week, I'm going to fly out there for the day just to straighten you out on this issue. I'm going to let you know just how disappointed in you I am and how angry I am with you that you've done this to me again. You've made me feel like sxxx and you've made me feel like a fool over and over and over again. And this crap you pull on me with this expletive phone situation that you would never dream of doing to your mother and you do it to me constantly and over and over again. I am going to get on a plane and I am going to come out there for the day and I am going to straighten your ass out when I see you."

"Do you understand me? I'm going to really make sure you get it. Then I'm going to get on a plane and I'm going to turn around and come home. So you'd better be ready Friday the 20th to meet with me. So I'm going to let you know just how I feel about what a rude little pig you really are. You are a rude, thoughtless little pig, OK? "
    He then said oops wrong number and hung up
  • Richard Smith and I started a new side-project: A weekly show called Remastered, in which we talk about cool stuff from our youths. In episode one: Why there should never be a Back to the Future 4.
    http://www.simplysyndicated.com/rm1-why-there-should-be-no-back-to-the-future-4/
  • How did I not win? That's bullshit. It's rigged.
  • Oh Scott. You're always a winner in my heart.

XOXO
    That's how I felt about the Disney Villains one, but I kind of had that one coming.

That's how I felt about the Disney Villains one, but I kind of had that one coming.
    Didn't you already win like 2?
    Didn't you already win like 2?
    Maybe...?

• Answers for I Have Candy, Get In the Van

1. Hershey's Kiss
    2. Twix
    3. Nerds
    4. M & Ms
    5. Candy Corn
    6. Gummi Bears
    7. Mike & Ikes
    8. Three Musketeers
    9. Sugar Daddy
    10. Abba Zabba
    11. Butterfinger
    12. Whoppers
    13. Skittles
    14. Jelly Belly
    15. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
    16. Cadbury eggs
    17. Starburst
    18. Milk Duds
    19. Jaw Breaker
    20. Pocky
    21. Pez
    22. Snickers
    23. Sour Patch Kids
    24. Werther's Original
    25. Rolo
    26. Circus Peanuts
    27. Swedish Fish
    28. Smarties
    29. Twizzlers
    30. Kit Kat

Photo Friday -- Ro's Favorite Animated Characters

Name that animated character that Ro loves. Some of these have more than one character (#13,#14,#18,#19). Please provide the names of both characters.

Send your submissions to ro.rosaka@gmail.com. Deadline is next Thursday, 02/16/2012, at 12AM PST. One winner will be randomly selected and given a shout-out on our next recording.
  • Who wouldn't?
  • Eh, not my type. Needs a penis.
  • I'm gonna venture a guess and say she doesn't eat too much McDonalds
  • Knew more than usually in this weeks Photo Friday. Probably with little help from Google I could find out all of the names, #8 is only one that is complete mystery to me, others I ether know or recognize, but don't know/remember the names.
  • I don't know 7, 10, 23, or 27. I know 14, but I don't know the names without looking them up.

Apsup, 8 is Aeon Flux.
  • I don't know 7, 10, 23, or 27. I know 14, but I don't know the names without looking them up.

Apsup, 8 is Aeon Flux.
    Wait, what? Do you mean that you don't know the characters in 7 and 23 or do you seriously not even recognize them at all?

Also thanks for the tip.

• Those were shows that Scott has been told to watch by friends or has watched like one or two episodes, but didn't care for them.
  • Mail sent. Full names for everyone (I think).
  • Yay for submissions! I really do enjoy getting them.

I also want to say that for several of those images, I had to play the various animation to do a screen shot because the intertrons didn't provide decent images that I wanted. I also wanted to have certain screenshots from various moments in that show that I found hilarious.

I put love into my work. Nothing but love!
  • 7 is either Archer or Sealab or one of those shows that I don't watch. I guess it's probably Archer since it's not underwater, but I can't name any characters other than Archer himself.

23 I have no idea. Some fantasy anime I haven't seen. Must involve fighting since that kid looks like he won a tournament with his championship belt.
  • Hmm, I'd always assumed that Scott had watched Avatar: The Last Airbender. Apparently not.
  • edited February 2012
    Must involve fighting since that kid looks like she won a tournament with her championship belt.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • I'll admit, I actually smiled when I saw Daria, though I think that's against everything the show stood for.
  • Answers for Ro's Favorite Animated Characters:

1. Bugs Bunny
    2. Pinkie Pie - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    3. Homer J. Simpson
    4. Spike Speigel - Cowboy Bebop
    5. Chiyo - Azumanga Daioh
    6. Wall-E - Wall-E
    7. Sterling Archer - Archer
    8. Lina Inverse - Slayers
    9. Vash the Stampede - Trigun
    10. Utena Tenjou - Revolutionary Girl Utena
    11. Kronk - Emporer's New Groove
    12. Buz Lightyear - Toy story
    13. Slim - A Bug's Life
    14. San - Princess Mononoke
    15. Stitch - Lilo N' Stitch
    16. Daria Morgendorfer - Daria
    17. Batman - B:TAS
    18. Tom & Jerry
    19. Scooby Doo
    20. Pink Panther
    21. Eric Cartman - South Park
    22. Van Fanel - Vision of Esacflowne
    23. Toph Bei Fong - Avatar: The Last Airbender
    24. Bender - Futurama
    25. Wile E. Coyote
    26. Buttercup - Powerpuff Girls
    27. Aeon Flux
    28. Puss In Boots - Shrek
    29. Mike Wasowski - Monsters Inc
    30. Genie - Aladdin
    31. Totoro - My Neighbor Totoro
    32. Gromit - Wallace and Gromit

Photo Friday -- Great Scott! Well Actually, Great Britons!

Photo Friday -- Great Scott! Well Actually, Great Britons!

This Photo Friday is for our awesome across the Atlantic people. Name that famous historical Briton.

Bonus: There are two pairs of people in this Photo Friday that have unique similarities compared to everyone else. Can you find those two pairs as well as state what similarities they are?

I will give clues to those who want them. Just send a tweet to @RosakaM on Twitter with what number you have a problem on, and I'll be happy to help.

I'll try to update this post with any requests I get.

Send your submissions to ro.rosaka@gmail.com. Deadline is next Thursday, 02/23/2012, at 12AM PST. One winner will be randomly selected and given a shout-out on our next recording.
  • No love for Oscar Wilde?