This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott are Gay.

Comments

• My count says 1010? WTF?
  • My count says 1010? WTF?
    Whispers.
  • Post 995 FTW!
  • Yours was 993 by my count. Pretty much everyone has different counts due to whispers.
  • If you sign out, you can see the actual count. lackofcheese seems to have the correct number on his account. Ciel's post was 993, lackofcheese was 994, and this is 995.

...995 GET! :P

8===> <===8
  • 8===> <===8</p>
    Jousting!
  • Rym and Scott should be able to see all posts made so they can give us the correct number, we're probably well over 1000 though.
  • I think that the account-less count is better than one which includes whispers.
    It is more universal since anyone can see it.
  • edited July 2008
    1000! Omedeto! Wai!
    =
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • 1000! Omedeto! Wai!

*Umauma Post*
  • Oh, Lack of cheese got the 1000th post from where I see it.
  • Yeah, that's why I quoted Emily, so she would sorta have it.
  • edited July 2008
    nevermind
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • UmaUma is posted. Go Look!
  • edited July 2008
    Nice work!
    Since my post is probably #1000 by a more universal count, is there anything I should do?
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Clap your hands and spin around 3 times.
  • 21 pages of gayness...

They "grow up" so fast. *Tear.*
  • Sweet merciful chthulu, this thread is the most epic gathering of silliness I think I've ever seen.
  • Let's drink! To the thread of Rym and Scott gayness!!! *raises glass*
  • I wonder where kage is? I mean, she's the person second most responsible for this wonderful occasion...
  • I'm only the eight. XD
  • We're all responsible and we will probably be the first to get targeted in the great forum war of sometime in the future!
  • edited July 2008
    I'm not even on that list of significance, lol. I guess I should start contributing more text examples of Scrym gay now that I can't just pop in and say "Hey guys! That audio project's going great!" every now and again anymore. XD;;
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • It's over 1000 posts. Darn, and I've posted too often in this thread. :\

Well, at least I'll never catch up with Viga. Emily, funfunfun vid~ Good job.
  • edited July 2008
    Anyone who wants to overtake me, feel free. Oh damn, by posting things like this my post count goes up and it make me look even more like a weirdo.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I'm sorry, but there's no way to go back... XD
  • I wonder where kage is? I mean, she's the person second most responsible for this wonderful occasion...
    I died/went to work as a counselor.

Congratulations to all on 1000+ posts! Hellz yeah!

And @ the AWESOME video: OMG their hips! So..girly! Nyaaa!
  • You're the one who cause all this madness!
  • I'm kinda glad my post-count isn't even on the list, but I still love this thread.
  • edited July 2008
    This picture isn't really gay. I just chuckled when I first saw it.

Edit: He looks a lot younger here though o_O
    Post edited by Zeehat on