This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Overwatch

Comments

• Rym said:

This weekend or tonight, let's get some Custom games going. 6v6 among all of us friends. I want to FIGHT against you guys.

I'd be down for some Overwatch this weekend or tonight. Though, a less vague time would be appreciate.
  • Rym said:

This weekend or tonight, let's get some Custom games going. 6v6 among all of us friends. I want to FIGHT against you guys.

I'd be down for some Overwatch this weekend or tonight. Though, a less vague time would be appreciate.
    Truth, I have many things to accomplish this weekend and most require daylight.
  • I'm down for anything Sunday night.
  • Got birthday shenanigans happening tonight and tomorrow night, so I will only be playing Sunday night as well.
  • If possible lets do tonight.
  • Rym said:

I'm happy to deliver you a Pharrah masterclass tonight or tomorrow. ;)

Sunday is SF Pride so I won't be available then.
  • I'm down for some 6v6. We've got a couple ppl online already
  • I'm coming online shortly...
  • Ready for action!

Look at this team... we're gonna do GREAT.
  • Literally going to bed now. Damn you city folk and your late nights.
  • edited June 2016
    Dinner eaten. Ready to watch over stuff.

Edit: Seems the big game is full. Curses.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Stupid date night ruining everything!
  • God, I can't figure out why my team always loses... Oh wait... It's probably me :-p
  • Great game tonight! In the last round many felt the wrath of my mini turrets.
  • That was super fun. I'll get my mic situation remedied for the next one :]
  • edited June 2016

Great game tonight! In the last round many felt the wrath of my mini turrets.

EABOD FOR THOSE

But seriously that's the most fun this game has ever been. 10/10 should do again.
    Post edited by SuperPichu on
  • I'm getting better with Tracer :p
  • Andrew said:

I'm getting better with Tracer :p

I noticed.
  • Lucio can climb the statues in front of the spawn on Anubis. I'll add that to the list of "places you're not expecting to see Lucio"
  • Great game tonight! In the last round many felt the wrath of my mini turrets.

EABOD FOR THOSE
    Wait until I attach one to a physics object and punt it across the map.
  • edited June 2016
    On the right entrance to Anubis b, there's a small stairs that you can hop over. I noticed a lot of people into the main corridor deathtrap.

Also, we should definitely practice more together, stuff like map routes, where the heals are, timing pushes, etc.

I don't know about you guys, but I like KOTH maps best. Payload is OK. Don't care for attack defend A B sets as much.
    Post edited by no fun girl on
  • Some time tonight I would be up for some 6v6 and/or some practice (custom map, walking through strats as a group)
  • I'll be there. No plans for the day!
  • Turrets, healing motes, explosives, and Bastions can be put on payloads, but not teleporters. It's discrimination I tells ya!
  • I have completed the required yard work, so I can play anytime.
  • I've become at least passable with all the characters, with Tracer being my weakest.

I also feel the difficulty playing Hanzo and escaping when someone gets in your face. Remember he can fire rapidly instead if fully drawing his bow, and you should always have your escape route planned. I've got a lucky head shot on more than one occasion.
  • I watched Chie play, and also took particular note of every time I was playing a game and a Mei did something that specifically frustrated me as an opposing player.

I am now a Mei. Mei is bae.
  • I'd be down for playing later tonight.