This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Identify Yourself

Comments

• Welcome to the forum ---I'll go with Dr Nick too.
    (...) magic.
    my punctuation is often atrocious when I don't watch myself so if I'm tired I may indeed write many paragraphs without the slightest hint of punctuation so I apologize in advance for that
    And watch out for Mr Period =P
  • And watch out for Mr Period =P
    Mr. Period doesn't exist. He's a myth, a fraud, a puppet, a facade behind which the horrible powers that be hide their most atrocious actions. Making episode threads.
  • you all seem like intelligent folk.
    Sorry to disappoint. I would've warned you before, but there was no way to contact you, you see.

I see what you did there. Good thing you're not another Nivek.
    Observant at least and that can substitute intelligence in many situations :)
  • You forgot a period.
  • I hail from South Carolina, that much-talked-about state. Despite what's heard in the news, we do have some intelligent (and quite nerdy) folks.
  • edited August 2011
    Welcome! Fun times to be had here, so get in on them!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Hello everyone my name is Bryan Ramos I was born on Aug. 9th 1991 in Orlando, Florida, I grew up in Massachusetts. I currently live in Brazil and own two stores one is a 1.99+ store and the other is a clothing store.
  • I grew up in Massachusetts.
    Ah, cool. What part?
    Ah, cool. What part?
    The South Shore area more specially Randolph and at Cape Cod too 'cause when I first moved to Massachusetts I was there then went to Randolph.
    Ah, cool. What part?
    The South Shore area more specially Randolph and at Cape Cod too 'cause when I first moved to Massachusetts I was there then went to Randolph.
    Ah, cool. That's a very nice area.
    Ah, cool. What part?
    Ah, cool. That's a very nice area.
    Can't say I don't miss it.
  • Hey everybody I'm Gold Experience my interests include being invisible and punching inanimate objects into plant matter or animals. I also occasionally revert all of space and time back to zero.
  • Hey everybody I'm Gold Experience my interests include being invisible and punching inanimate objects into plant matter or animals. I also occasionally revert all of space and time back to zero.
    What is that avatar of yours?
  • I guess you're not a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fan huh?
  • I guess you're not a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fan huh?
    Is that Dio? Is so small I could not notice for a moment I though it was a robot from Giant Robo :O
  • Is that Dio? Is so small I could not notice for a moment I though it was a robot from Giant Robo :O
    At that size, it could be C3PO with boobs, for all I can tell.
  • The post I made was supposed to be enough of a hint, jeez.

• Oh is that some fan art of Freeza from Dragon Ball Z? It doesn't really look like him.
  • No, it is from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
  • Hey guys, so I'm Brittany from Massachusetts. I am 20yrs old, went to college for professional writing, but had to put it on hold for a bit. I plan on going back to school when I can. You can usually catch me working a iParty ( a party/Halloween store if you don't know) or playing League of Legends with my boyfriend. I enjoy video games more than most things. =D. I was wondering if there are any online gamers here that live in my area. I'm new to this group and site in general so hopefully this is the right place to look. Let me know if any of you play mobas such as League of Legends. =] It'd be great to know somebody close by who's into LoL. =]
  • Hey guys, so I'm Brittany from Massachusetts
    Awesome. A fellow Masshole. What part?
  • League of Legends
    Unfortunately, there aren't too many LoL players around here, but there are still a few, myself being one of them.
  • Hi folks,

I'm Alan, 21, currently working on a degree in Computer Science. I wandered into Rym and Scott's panel at PAX last weekend and was impressed enough to check out a few archived GeekNights episodes. Now I'm here, so hello!

There's more about me on this website, but the short version is that I'm a big fan of technology and like to make things with it. As far as games go, I'm a sucker for the long, narrative-heavy RPG, but can be convinced into playing pretty much anything.

Cheers!
  • Welcome to the forum! I like your game idea generator: The next big idea is... Unbelievably classic gameplay, inspired by Wii Sports Resort.
  • "The love child of The Legend of Zelda and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare." Very yes.
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas had a baby. It has great graphics.
  • The MMO version of Pokémon Diamond.

That needs to really exist!
  • The next generation of Sonic the Hedgehog.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
  • The MMO version of Dragon Warrior II.

I already knew I wanted this.