This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Identify Yourself

Comments

• What's up people?! I'm new here also. My name is Wardead, but you can call me Wardead. Or Operator.

I'm just your average web and desktop application programmer and Linux administrator with a taste for gaming and animu (I plan to move to game development eventually). Also I love Linux and BSD, and puppehs and kittehs but I don't know which one I love more yet. I guess I'm still inexperienced with life.

You people seem nice so I hope I'll fit in here. If not I'll have to murder one of you and take your place, and we all know where that ends up! Rape.
  • Hey all!

Former movie buff, anime and video game lover. My true love however is sweet, sweet beer and hats. Preferably the leadership kind.
  • Haha well to be quite honest I have no idea where to even get started here minus the one forum sonic had me post on. Soooo yea...I guess I will figure it out in due time.
  • Generally speaking, read threads and get into arguments. I recommend using complete sentences.
  • Generally speaking, read threads and get into arguments. I recommend using complete sentences.
    Yes. As I told you, grammar and spelling are important here. Not overly so, but important.
  • edited January 2012
    My true love however is sweet, sweet beer
    Me too! Let's be friends!
    Post edited by WarDead on

• Me too! Let's be friends!
    You smell funny

• You smell funny
    I'll take that as a yes. Anyone else?
  • I don't trust people without faces. Get a face, then we'll talk.
  • I don't have a face. :(
  • Trust me now?
  • So I was thinking we could all have a picnic.
  • What's all this then?
  • I don't have a face. :(
    Oh....I find this quite amusing to read. May I sugest to you George Patches that theoretically you do have a face. Just not the face everyone thinks of. Your icon however is the face of mazda. Therefore you have one just not what sonic is refering to. Though I do believe that you have a regular face as well.
  • You people... That was my way of telling the lil nooblets that they should set up their avatar because the default one doesn't have a face....
  • Cheesus and Omnutia, has anyone ever told you that you're really really good looking?

Back on topic: I feel suitably welcomed.
  • You people... That was my way of telling the lil nooblets that they should set up their avatar because the default one doesn't have a face....
    You've been around long enough, you should have expected something like this.
    You've been around long enough, you should have expected something like this.
    I did, and on any other occasion I would have just rolled my eyes, but there are nooblets around. Don't wanna give em the wrong idea.

• Well excuse me then....
  • So having a "face" is a barrier to entery?
  • So having a "face" is a barrier to entery?
    Yes. No Pants, No shoes, No face, No service.

• What of the No-faces! What shall they do? Is this the society that we live in.
  • What of the No-faces! What shall they do? Is this the society that we live in.
    Oh, no, we Allow No-faces. You're only barred if you have No face, and they clearly have a mouth under the mask, at least.
  • I did, and on any other occasion I would have just rolled my eyes, but there are nooblets around. Don't wanna give em the wrong idea.
    What, you mean an accurate portrayal of the hijinks that abound here? Yeah, wouldn't wanna let 'em in on the secret just yet. ;P
  • I did, and on any other occasion I would have just rolled my eyes, but there are nooblets around. Don't wanna give em the wrong idea.
    What, you mean an accurate portrayal of the hijinks that abound here? Yeah, wouldn't wanna let 'em in on the secret just yet. ;P
    'Course not! That much hijinkery all at once? No no no no. They need to be weaned onto it. Give em a chance to build up a tolerance. ^_~
  • I'll have you know, without hijinks I wouldn't be able to function.

I want all hijinks NAO.
  • Now you guys just need to get into an argument with Scott and insulted by nine and you'll become true members.
  • Just say that the controller is a superior way to control an FPS. It's like pavlov's bell.
  • Just say that the controller is a superior way to control an FPS. It's like pavlov's bell.
    Oooh ooh, or go assert that copyright laws need to be strengthened.

Oooh ooh, or go assert that copyright laws need to be strengthened.
    Or a more subtle troll, that all sports should be banned in favor of dungeons and dragons.