This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Identify Yourself

Comments

• I thought it was out in Japan. There was a big furrorah about it not being any good. Even that 90 year old actress lady who said she wanted to be around for the next Dragon Quest was disappointed.
  • Hey guys, so I'm Brittany from Massachusetts
    Awesome. A fellow Masshole. What part?
    Nice, I'm in Townsend. (smallest town ever). Pretty much on the NH border.
  • League of Legends
    Unfortunately, there aren't too many LoL players around here, but there are still a few, myself being one of them.
    Sweet what's your League name? How long have you been playing?
    Ah. I'm on the other end of the state, down by RI. Foxboro, to be specific.
  • Welcome to the forum! I like your game idea generator: The next big idea is... Unbelievably classic gameplay, inspired by Wii Sports Resort.
    Haha, thanks! I put that together when I needed ideas for a computer graphics course project. It did not help. At all.
    Ah. I'm on the other end of the state, down by RI. Foxboro, to be specific.
    o.O Oh. lol I'll be moving more north soon enough.(Just to NH) You play League?
  • I play LoL like I play MMOs: once every three months, then I remember I don't really like it.
  • Sweet what's your League name? How long have you been playing?
    Don't remember how long it's been, but I've been playing long enough to hit 30, at least. In-game name is Yuyuke(big surprise, I know).
  • Added you Yuyuke. I play League everyday o.O
  • edited September 2011
    "You asked for it: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, reborn."
    "The MMO version of Need for Speed: Underground 2."
    M. Bison: YES! YES!

"The classic multiplayer of GoldenEye 007 never gets old!"
    No, no it doesn't.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Hello all!

My name is Casey Parker. I'm now 26.
    I fix things for a living. It doesn't really matter what it is, I'll probably fix it for some reason, and for some ungodly price. I've been listening to GeekNights from the start, really.

I'm not very good at being a geek. I would like to be much better at geekbeing.
  • Wait, so... can you fix computers? Software related stuffs? And also fix, say, my broken bookshelf? I'm impressed.
  • Wait, so... can you fix computers? Software related stuffs? And also fix, say, my broken bookshelf? I'm impressed.
    Yep, that's pretty much how it is! I normally fix computers, but often other things.
  • edited September 2011
    I'll probably fix it for some reason
    Usually people fix things for just money.
    If you're not a geek, you're a boring person with basically no interests. Do you not have interests?
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • If you're not a geek, you're a boring person with basically no interests
    I would pay to have this emblazoned in 20 foot tall letters on a mountain.
  • I'll probably fix it for some reason
    Well, if the internet has taught us anything, Plumbers, electricians, and other contractors often include sex as accepted forms of payment.
  • I'll probably fix it for some reason
    If you're not a geek, you're a boring person with basically no interests. Do you not have interests?
    I don't! I'm an awful person, really. Incredibly boring, and I rarely do something other than stare at a wall. It's awful. :( I'm sorry.
  • Hello,
    My name is Alan Mason and I was born on election day, 1986. I am currently attending college after an overly extended hiatus. I consider myself quite geeky, just very quiet about it. I am hoping this forum will help me change that.
  • My name is Alan Mason
    TELL US WHAT THE NUMBERS MEAN, MASON!

Welcome to our forums, hope you have fun.
  • edited September 2011
    TELL US WHAT THE NUMBERS MEAN, MASON!
    I CAN'T I'M A LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR!

Nah, seriously, welcome man, glad to have you. I remember a few people who were super quiet when they joined, and have become some pretty cool ass-kicking people over the years.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • TELL US WHAT THE NUMBERS MEAN, MASON!
    I CAN'T I'M A LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR!

Nah, seriously, welcome man, glad to have you. I remember a few people who were super quiet when they joined, and have become some pretty cool ass-kicking people over the years.
    Ahhh, I remember when life in general was like that...
  • edited October 2011
    Hello,
    I'm Jack, and I'm reintroducing myself, because I have not participated in these forums for a long time.

I'm 29, living in West London. I am currently trying to train myself out of my isolationist tendencies, because I have concluded that it is detrimental to both my mental and physical health. So I have started to make a bigger effort with my social life, and I want to do the same with my digital life.

I won't bore people with my life story; I started to type it out, but upon reading, it sounded like a bunch of whiny bullshit...
    Post edited by Jakd on
  • I won't bore people with my life story; I started to type it out, but upon reading, it sounded like a bunch of whiny bullshit...
    Sup man?
  • I was born with Marfan's syndrome, and my childhood was pretty fucked up. Talking about it helps, but sometimes, I get these moments where I'm afraid that I'm just coming across as a whiny asshole, who's just trying to get some attention.

Erm, I guess it's just another one of those thing's that I'm working on.
  • That's actually kinda interesting, I'd never heard of that before. And good on you for trying to work through your issues, too many people just sit and let them take over.
  • That's actually kinda interesting, I'd never heard of that before. And good on you for trying to work through your issues, too many people just sit and let them take over.
    Well, it's taken about ten years of letting my issues rule my life for me to wake the fuck up. Life has never looked better. Well, maybe when I was 10 and ignorant, but that's a different kind of better.
  • I wish I could stay 10 and ignorant x3
  • Um, hello.

My name is AndouReiya. Well, not really. My real name's Andrea. In spite of what my somewhat decent English may show, I'm not from an English-speaking country. Instead, I'm... Let's just say I'm Latin American.

Viga brought me here, and I'm honestly glad to read mature, intelligent posts after several years of lurking in other forums where drama was rampant.

I hope I may get along with you and have an enjoyable time here.
  • Viga brought me here, and I'm honestly glad to read mature, intelligent posts after several years of lurking in other forums where drama was rampant.

I hope I may get along with you and have an enjoyable time here.
    Stay out of the "Learn Forum HTML" and "Upgrade to Vanilla 2" threads, then. :3
  • Stay out of the "Learn Forum HTML" and "Upgrade to Vanilla 2" threads, then. :3
    That's the worst that the drama gets on these forums. And let me tell you, compared to some other forums, this is nothing.