This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• Yeah they were separate until we we came together when things got straight.
  • I have a recording of most of the first GeekChat, as well as all of the consolidated one up to the point where I had to leave. About how long did it go on after I left?
  • Odd. I was there (mostly silent) for some of it, when Viga was there. When I left it was just her and...I'm not sure the other person. Anyways, my mic is set up now, so I'll be able to speak more clearly. I have to say, Geekchats are really fun.
  • Who ever's got the longest recording, just upload it someplace and I'll deal with it.
  • I would have to do some conversion on the files in order for you to use them, anyway, so I might as well do some editing while I'm at it. I can take care of the cursory editing and some audio filtering first, then send you the rough cut to polish up afterward.
  • edited August 2008
    I couldn't get into the skpecast part of chat. I think skype ether hates me or thinks I'm on windows.
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • I think sSkype either hates me or thinks I'm on wWindows.
    Seeing as it doesn't matter on what OS you are running Skype, it must indeed hate you. Sadly, it cannot claim to be the first. :)

Sonic, get this edited as fast as you can, Nine wants to listen to it.
  • I'm workin' on the rough cut right now. :)
  • I think I found a work around to record for next week show, If I need too.
    I thinksSkype either hates me or thinks I'm onwWindows.
    Seeing as it doesn't matter on what OS you are running Skype, it must indeed hate you. Sadly, it cannot claim to be the first. :)
    Why do you have to be player hating all the time?
  • Are we doing another GeekChat tomorrow? I'm finally around for a Thursday night and I'm hoping this idea hasn't died in the last week or so.
  • edited August 2008
    I probably won't be able to make it to this one, and I definitely won't be able to make it next week.
    Post edited by One Sin on
  • I'll be up for this, I'm trying an all-nighter to get back to sleeping normally so I'll probably get up early and catch the tail end of this around 6AM GMT if I can.
  • edited August 2008

Get what edited? I don't have a file to edit.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited August 2008

Get what edited? I don't have a file to edit.
    That is my fault. I've been busy this week and didn't upload the files I had. I am uploading them now with a link to follow.

--Edit--

Here is the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZARB7MA
    Post edited by jordanr64 on
  • I'm in even if no else is! I'm a NEET with toooooo much time on her hands! lol
  • Ill probably be there around 8:30PM / 9:00PM ET
  • I will be on my way to Canada, so no geek chat for me again, but at least I will be enjoying a vacation.
  • For some reason I'm imagining a movie poster saying "Macrosses invade CANADA!"
  • edited August 2008
    For some reason I'm imagining a movie poster saying "Macrosses invade CANADA!"
    Actually, Mr. MacRoss will be at home preparing to corrupt children. I am going to Canada with the "Mac" side of the MacRoss family. ^_^ The invasion with be swift and the Macs' iron fist will rule Canada for a thousand years until a chosen child is born and liberates the provinces from the evil, freckled hands of the Macs!!!
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • I would like to be a part of Geekchat sometime, but it's very unlikely that I can get into computer + Skype at Thursday nights. It could be interesting chatting whit you people, but I won't be getting that anytime soon. Well keep having fun.
  • Actually, Mr. MacRoss will be at home preparing to corrupt children. I am going to Canada with the "Mac" side of the MacRoss family. ^_^ The invasion with be swift and the Macs' iron fist will rule Canada for a thousand years until a chosen child is born and liberates the provinces from the evil, freckled hands of the Macs!!!
    Wait, Apple wasn't selling iPods in Canada?
  • Actually, Mr. MacRoss will be at home preparing to corrupt children. I am going to Canada with the "Mac" side of the MacRoss family. ^_^ The invasion with be swift and the Macs' iron fist will rule Canada for a thousand years until a chosen child is born and liberates the provinces from the evil, freckled hands of the Macs!!!
    Wait, Apple wasn't selling iPods in Canada?
    Huh?
  • Like for tonight's chat. It think I got it working
    GeekChat
  • Blarg. I'm going to dinner in a few minutes. I'm having my first Rochester garbage plate, wish me luck!
  • I'm having my first Rochester garbage plate, wish me luck!
    I had one of these when I visited Rochester. I was mighty jetlagged when I got there and fell asleep with my head on the diner table.
  • On your plate? That would be hilarious! Where did you eat it?
  • Not on my plate, after I had finished eating. I think I ate at "Jay's Diner" but my mind could be tricking me. I know it was late at night and my body was telling me it was actually 6am.
  • Man, I hope I can make it tonight...
  • Like for tonight's chat. It think I got it working
    GeekChat
    everyone to the link! Remember, you have to sign in twice because skypecasts are still kinda dumb.