This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Dear god....

That was an experience. I went to Henrietta Hots, and finally discovered what "hots" were!

What other interesting things has this place? I passed by Millenium Games, but I'm not sure if there is a bus that stops near there.

Oh, by the by, here is the rocwiki page on the garbage plate
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • I was made a sacrifice for the Skype Gods.
  • Hey, anybody up for a geekchat tonight? There's nothing to do here, and busses don't run late in Roch.

I'm on skype now, so just message me. My ID (also on ID Share) is yoshokatana.

I'm thinking around 8:00 pm EST until whenever.
  • Yosho, when you say today, could you put the day of the week in brackets next to it.
    I'm up for Geekchat any day but picking a set day for everyone to remember usually works out a lot easier than doing it spontaneously.
  • *bows to jordanr64* Thank you, this is the best audio quality recording I've worked with!
  • Sure, how about either Wednesday or Thursday of this week?
  • edited September 2008
    *bows to jordanr64* Thank you, this is the best audio quality recording I've worked with!
    Your Welcome. I took Omnutia's recommendation and used Call Graph to record the call.
    Post edited by jordanr64 on
  • I'm probably going to be awake all night tonight again so if people want to talk I can get things started.
    FYI: It is currently 2AM here.
  • edited September 2008
    So are we on for tonight? 9/4/08. It would be nice if we could move it back an hour since school has started.
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • I will be on later. I feel under the weather and most likely be napping. *drugs self*
  • I'll hopefully be on, but if we move it back an hour I'll be a tad late.
  • Okay, we won't move the time tonight, but maybe next week. I also have one request, can someone try to get Dave from Fast Karate on?
  • Okay, we won't move the time tonight, but maybe next week. I also have one request, can someone try to get Dave from Fast Karate on?
    Just ask him. He's just a dude.
  • So, 7:30 EST/00:30GMT?
  • How long do these generally go? Could I join in the middle of one? I can't really make it until later.
  • I'll be there probably at 8:30/9 ET
  • Just ask him. He's just a dude.
    That and the most awesome guy on the Internet.
    Just ask him. He's just a dude.
    He's an awesome and funny dude. ^^
    So, 7:30 EST/00:30GMT?
    Finally someone states the times in GMT!
  • edited September 2008
    Does anyone know Dave's Skype name?
    If things get really bad sounding tonight, we'll try to limit it to 6 people, no spectators (sorry one sin).
    But who should host? Not me, I have bad connection. We will have to figure out who has the best bandwidth to host for us.
  • I think the Skypecast system uses a server for the host. Is there any way to transfer the host position to someone else mid-chat? Otherwise, host should be someone sticking around for the whole thing.
  • It's almost time. Who's hosting?
  • edited September 2008
    Bad news, skypecast no longer exist.
    If you want to join add me and then, I'll add you to the conference call.
  • edited September 2008
    I could try to host but there's no guarantee on quality. In other words...it might be a drop fest.

Sigh...is this the end of geekchat?
    Post edited by Viga on
  • edited September 2008
    NEVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might be on the west coast now, but I'll help keep this going as long as I can!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited September 2008
    Maybe we should do this every other week? The other is to have a like a Tuesday version and a Thursday version.
  • I'm fine with either. Just skype-ify me, and I shall join.
  • Allright, geektalk? 7:30 pm EST 4:30pm PST?
    No recording this time. Jordan has a trick up his sleeve but me and him have to make sure it works first.
  • Seriously, Just me and Robert? Cmon folks!
  • GeekChat's on! Get on before we get bored and get off the chat!