This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• I'm in.
  • edited June 2010
    Post edited by Dromaro on
  • Anyone up for a geekchat?
  • edited June 2010
    Okay, how about a GeekChat this saturday? Maybe with some FRCF Transformice?
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • Okay, how about a GeekChat this saturday?
    That would work for me.
  • Okay, how about a GeekChat this saturday?
    That would work for me.
    I may or may not have a gig, but if I don't, sure.
  • *BUMP*
    So this is happening tomorrow. I hope no one forgot.
    *walks away whistling*
  • I should be there. Nothing has arisen to stop me.
  • Something has arisen. The sound device on my computer has stopped working. Unless I can get it working, no Geekchat for me. Thankfully, I will be receiving a new laptop on Sunday anyways...
  • I'll likely be there.
  • I will be there, with a random German kid in the background!
  • Random Germans are the best. I'm going to a German pub to watch Argentina vs. Germany so they shall abound.
  • Random Germans are the best. I'm going to a German pub to watch Argentina vs. Germany so they shall abound.
    I'm more partial to old, arguing, Japanese men.
  • My sound is working again, apparently, and if it stops working, I have a method to make it work. I will try something to test and see if that was what was screwing up my sound, and if it screws up again, I can fix it, and then just not do that again until after the Geekchat.
  • Excellent, you can collapse the GeekChat wave function whenever you feel like it. I look forward to talking to you all.
  • I'm going to be very late. I'm leaving as I type this. Hopefully the chat will last 2+ hours.
  • Hopefully.
  • GeoGeo
    edited July 2010
    Anyone wanna just hang out for a very chill and low-maintenance chat on Skype?
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I'm here with nothing too important to do.
  • I'm at work right now, but I'll come on later maybe.
  • Statement - Cannot participate in this geekchat.

Reasons - Eat a hot bowl of dicks, Optus. The connection you charge over a hundred bucks for per month is slow as shit, you shape the speed for torrent-like traffic down to a crawl, you shape my general traffic way down and then try to sell me a faster connection, the connection goes down more often than a tenderloin crack whore, your download cap is minuscule. I can't even text chat on skype properly, unless I like watching my messages appear two minutes after I send them. Seriously, whoever the fuck runs this shitpot fucking operation, please lube up and prepare yourself, because I'm going to rape you with a drunken, rabid bear covered in spiders. And I don't mean I will simply let the bear rape you, I mean I will quite literally use this spider-encrusted bear as an instrument with which I shall apply a liberal serving of rape to you.
  • edited July 2010
    Statement - Cannot participate in this geekchat.

Reasons - Eat a hot bowl of dicks, Optus. The connection you charge over a hundred bucks for per month is slow as shit, you shape the speed for torrent-like traffic down to a crawl, you shape my general traffic way down and then try to sell me a faster connection, the connection goes down more often than a tenderloin crack whore, your download cap is minuscule. I can't even text chat on skype properly, unless I like watching my messages appear two minutes after I send them. Seriously, whoever the fuck runs this shitpot fucking operation, please lube up and prepare yourself, because I'm going to rape you with a drunken, rabid bear covered in spiders. And I don't mean I will simply let the bear rape you, I mean I will quite literally use this spider-encrusted bear as an instrument with which I shall apply a liberal serving of rape to you.
    Wow, Churba. That's some beautiful mental imagery.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • Since I am getting a rare Friday night off this week, I proclaim the following: Geekchat on Friday. August 6th at 8pm CST (anyone is welcome to start earlier). My hat is in the ring! The geekchat is on and I am stripped to the buff!
  • I may also join, I may or may not be similarly ungarbed.
  • You scheduled GeekChat in the middle of GenCon?
  • edited August 2010
    You scheduled GeekChat in the middle of GenCon?
    Yes, because not all participants are from the US or attend conventions.
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • I will probably attend, as I have nothing to do this weekend.
  • I will probably attend, as I have nothing to do this weekend.
    Ditto.
  • I am so in.