This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• Fuck you Ben. That is all.

What stay in geekchat happens in geekchat, right guys?
  • GeoGeo
    edited April 2010
    Fuck you Ben. That is all.

Whatever you say...B***E!
    Post edited by Geo on

Right... B****E.

Whatever you say...B***E!
    I hate you, you very sassy titty twister giver.
    Fuck you Ben. That is all.

Right... B****E.
    And I hate you, you god damn bagpipe playing very muddy and exremely dirty meat licker.
  • edited April 2010
    ...and that's a wrap people.
    EDIT: I also notice that Dave Riley is online at the moment, it would be so cool if he attended one of the GeekChats. He'll come in and be like the rock-star who goes to Europe but plays only one show. But instead of Money and having sex with beautiful women, he'll be talking to some fat nerds on the internet.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • But instead of Money and having sex with beautiful women, he'll be talking to some fat nerds on the internet.
    Judging by tonight's crowd, he'd probably be the fattest nerd there. :P
  • EDIT: I also notice that Dave Riley is online at the moment, it would be so cool if he attended one of the GeekChats. He'll come in and be like the rock-star who goes to Europe but plays only one show. But instead of Money and having sex with beautiful women, he'll be talking to some fat nerds on the internet.
    I would like to thank Dave Riley for personally enhancing my life over Skype, if not in person one day.
  • edited April 2010
    Judging by tonight's crowd, he'd probably be the fattest nerd there. :P
    Hey now, I am pretty fat, I think I could swing it. I'll say it; I am fatter than David Riley (or at least larger).
    I would like to thank Dave Riley for personally enhancing my life over Skype, if not in person one day.
    Maybe we should write him an email.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • Maybe we should write him an email.
    I probably should. At the very least regarding that flight back from Spain.
  • I wasn't there for the whole thing, but what I was there for was awesome and I'll definitely try to show up again in the future.
  • I would also like to be in on one of these someday. I was thinking about joining today, but I was working, and my computer wouldn't have been able to support Skype at all. Stupid JBoss server.
  • Geekchat tonight?
  • Follow-up Geek-Chat commencing now.
  • I'll be there shortly.
  • Woah, really? Awesome.
  • HOW THE FUCK DID I GET ROPED INTO THIS?

I am tired.

And I got 2+ people laughing.
  • HOW THE FUCK DID I GET ROPED INTO THIS?

I am tired.

And I got 2+ people laughing.
    Your giggles are made out of fuckwin. You should bottle your giggles and sell them as anti-depressants. I'd buy that shit up.
  • I have made one better, as I've recorded his laughs.
  • edited April 2010
    GeekChat ultra impromptu starts in two hours! Or three........ Whatever, lets just all chat. There will be Pokemans!
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • I might join in, because I'm home alone. Though my parents might come back around then, we'll see.
  • Yeah, I'll be up for it.
  • This sounds like a good idea, how do I join in?
  • Umm, add me on skype (WaveyGraveyPlay) and mention GeekChat
  • edited April 2010
    Apparently Sova hates Asian people.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • edited April 2010
    After Dr Who I'm in for a bit. Actually, I'm dying for bed.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Yeah, I'm not limited to Asians, my German, Russian Irish heritage is like a super-combo of pure fury. What can I do, it's in the bluds.
  • Sorry I was kinda distracted this GeekChat. I promise I'll be better next time!
  • So, now that I have actually decided to connect a proper mic to my computer, I can participate on geekchats. Beware, everyone, beware.
  • And now that I have upgraded from my piece of shit headset to a new Lindy something (I have no box so I am not sure and Lindy is a redistributer anyway) I wonder if this very Friday we could get some Geek boogaloo on!