This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• I might be up for it.
  • I've got lots of crap to do this weekend, but I might pull in for Friday night. We'll see...
  • I'm down
  • I'm busy, unfortunately, but I might catch it later. We'll see how we go.
  • I'll be there.
  • Perhaps, if I ain't too tired. I'll also have to argue with my dad to let me stay up because you heathens just have to be in a different timezone from me.
  • What time and how does this here geekchat work?
  • Well, we all join a group chat on Skype, at around 5-6 eastern, carry on until whenever. You should
    Add me on skype (WaveyGraveyPlay) and mention GeekChat
  • I might be able to join in for a little bit.
  • edited May 2010
    Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been to a geekchat or online in a while but I am on skype now and will stay on as long as I can. If anyone wants to come online and start a geekchat I'm in.
    Post edited by BlackVelvetPlease on
  • Sorry, guys I'm at a DJ-ing gig.
  • Is anything happening?
  • I'll go, why not?
  • Anyway, anyway, anyway.
  • Geek chat! I'll host as long as I can. Victoria91325 is my skype.
  • I'm in.
  • Eh, why not.
  • Did this happen yet?
  • Geekchats! I can host till about 6.
  • I'm on the phone with my sister, but when I'm done I'm down for a geekchat.
  • Cool! Anyone else?
  • GeoGeo
    edited June 2010
    Who: I assume you (or you people) reading this post

What: Geekchat - Welcome to the Unsocial - Welcome All Members (Old and New), Come In and Participate

When: 06/03/10, 06/04/10, 06/05/10, or 06/06/10

Time: Sometime in the evening (EST)

Where: Through the magic of the Internet and VoIP

Why: Because it is fun, you get to actually talk to fellow forumites, and (for the most part) a good time can be had by all.

How: Download Skype by going to Skype's webpage, make an account, and find everyone's Skype Address by using IDShare. If you are interested, use the chart below, type your forum name, and use the numbers (on a scale of 1 to 5) to indicate how likely it is you can participate on that specific day. When a lot of people have used the graph, I (or whomever else is hosting the chat) will add each days' numbers up and pick the day which gets the highest amount. It is preferable for you to get your own headset mic (or built in one) to join in, but if you lack one you can use the chat feature to participate as well (although it's not recommended). Hope to see you there!

Thur Fri Sat Sun

Geofino: 5 4 3 4
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Tomorrow night: 8
  • I'm gonna pack some more today, and tomorrow night I'm going out with some friends, so saturday evening probably.
  • Usual story, if I'm there, I'm there, if I'm not, I'm not, but most likely yes.
  • Axel: 2 5 5 4