This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• It was fun but I am not sure if it was as exciting as others that have happened. You were brought up, we talked about how a lot of us wrongly thought you were a woman because of your avatar.
  • I thought only like 1-2 people thought that?
  • So I have determined that my sump pump likes to piss me off at the worst times, sorry for the quiet exit last night.
  • I think Link-squeegee is a female every single time I see her avatar. Sorry, I mean "his avatar." No, I mean ""his" avatar."
    Oh, I thought it was at least 3 of us. I know it was someone other than me who mentioned it so it was at least 2 I guess.

I also did forget about a fighting game character, purple semen monster. I think Geo got the biggest kick out of that.
    Oh, I thought it was at least 3 of us. I know it was someone other than me who mentioned it so it was at least 2 I guess.

I also did forget about a fighting game character, purple semen monster. I think Geo got the biggest kick out of that.
    yes, yes he did
  • GeoGeo
    edited May 2012
    It's been too long since we've had one of these...anybody want to hold one of these over this weekend? I'll set a time when I get an idea what the schedules of those who are interested are, in aggregate.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I'm interested. Skype ID GregTvonH.
  • Party on the Skype is something we haven't done in a while, I'm game. Although I'll be busy Saturday night.
  • Eh, what the hell. I'm free Sunday. Lets do this. Geo, you know my skype ID.
  • Hmm, yeah, I could get in on this jam. I'm free Saturday and Sunday. Friday too, I suppose, with the caveat that I will likely be very, very drunk by the time I get on. So Saturday and Sunday are preferred. ~_^
  • Friday it is, then! ^_~
  • I'm free and capable of doing this all weekend.
  • See how I go, I may be around at the right times.
  • If it is during a time that I can attend, then I'm interested. I probably won't be around until late Friday, and in the early afternoon on Sunday. Outside of that though I'm free this weekend.
  • Better way of organizing this - http://doodle.com/b7ayexvf86zedmnd
  • I've decided that Sunday at 8 PM is when the Geekchat will be held since the majority appears to be there.
  • Are girls allowed? ;)
  • Are girls allowed? ;)
    Yes ma'am.

• So is that 8 PM EST?

Mayhap I will be online. I'm Songjewel.
  • You know what? I'll join you guys, too.
  • 8PM EST, 3AM Monday morning for me. Sounds doable, I'm in.
  • I'll be there, in my full glory.
  • Well, if it is still going on after midnight when I get off work I will be on. Same username as here.
  • Yeah, that'll be monday during the day, I'll be around, I suspect.
  • I should be there.
  • Damn I have to miss this due to it taking place at the same time as my Pathfinder game.
  • 2AM? Doable. Can we have a GeekChat moment of silence for MCA?
  • edited May 2012
    Are girls allowed? ;)
    No. Only adult women, with adult minds for this is an adult event for adult people such as myself.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • GeoGeo
    edited May 2012
    Are girls allowed? ;)
    No. Only adult women, with adult minds for this is an adult event for adult people such as myself.
    Nine, you're banned from Geekchat :P

Post edited by Geo on