This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekChat

Comments

• Who was Judd Hirsch?
    Judd Hirsch wasn't in The Breakfast Club, either the movie or the long-term chat.

That was a typo. It was actually Judd Nelson.

Fair enough, I just figured you'd been watching numb3rs or something. Either way, I don't recall.

• Huh. I never knew that The Breakfast club was a movie reference. Never had heard of such movie. Maybe I have to fill this hole in my education at some point in the future.
  • Who's hosting? I had trouble on my end last time we attempted this, as I recall.
  • I'll host it. Get ready, I'll be calling everyone up momentarily.
  • I'll be a tiny bit late. Just got home.
  • Jakd and SquadronROE, we need your Skype names, dawgs.
  • GeoGeo
    edited January 2012
    Jakd and SquadronROE, we need your Skype names, dawgs.
    Oh the difficulties that are inherent in IDShare no longer existing...

EDIT: By the way, anyone can join in on the chat. Don't be afraid to come on in and talk to any of us, you're always welcome.

Skype ID: retrogamer12
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Skype ID: SquadronROE
  • Ah fuck it, mind if I sit in for a bit? Skype ID is justinblaze1.
  • Still going on for anyone interested
  • Aww man, I have class till 6 PST, then I gotta study for a listening exam tomorrow.
  • Topic of the day was briefly The CockPunch-Man
  • Does he ever use his powers for good?
  • edited January 2012
    Does he ever use his powers for good?
    He uses his powers only for good. There are lots of people who deserve to be cockpunched.

Post edited by Apsup on
  • You guys still going? I just got home.
  • You guys still going? I just got home.
    There's still some of use here.

• edited January 2012
    Then add me!
    Vigatheotagal
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Cockpunch Man, whose only superpower is a teleporting fist that appears 12 inches in front of a penis and strikes!

Only for good. With great power comes great responsibility. The responsibility to punch idiots in the cock.
  • He works as a consultant for my studio.
    If you watch the Credits of Creavures, you will see Richard Punch credited. He lent us his powers to make the springy mushroom collider.
  • He works as a consultant for my studio.
    If you watch the Credits of Creavures, you will see Richard Punch credited. He lent us his powers to make the springy mushroom collider.
    This is just about the greatest thing I've ever read.
  • Wanna join, Gomi! Were drawing more cockpunching men!
  • Has anyone suggested the necessity of equal sex groin punches? Does Cock-punch man branch out or is there a person dedicated to cunt punches?
  • Has anyone suggested the necessity of equal sex groin punches? Does Cock-punch man branch out or is there a person dedicated to cunt punches?
    Every super-hero has their weakness.

• "He just shat out some bitches." - Viga, 2:51am GMT
  • edited January 2012
    I think I am calling out from work the next time one of these happens. Too much stuff happens that I cannot be part of.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • I just straight up slept past it. Fuck.
  • Would people be interested of GeekChatting this weekend, Friday or Saturday? I'm kinda in the mood for some over seas socializing.
  • Would people be interested of GeekChatting this weekend, Friday or Saturday? I'm kinda in the mood for some over seas socializing.
    I set up a doodle poll, why? because I can. [link]