This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Me. Looking like Calvin Harris, weird huh.

I'm not wearing my glasses for this, they tend to get a lot of glare, but this is the most current picture of me.

I'll probably get a better one done when I'm home...maybe.
  • Your beard is fucking awesome.
  • Holy Crap, Tenhauser! You look like a viking! Badass!
  • Wow. That beard is awesome!
  • Nice goatee!

I have a scar on my chin. When I grow a goatee beard it is naturally forked. This would be awesome, but unfortunately I have a disappointingly ginger beard compared to the rest of my hair.
  • Damn, you look a little like John Petrucci. Anyone else notice that?
  • Tenhauser, do you own an axe? If not, you should buy one. Or forge one in the fires of the Krafla caldera.
  • edited May 2009
    I've been growing that thing for about six months now, I had a full beard before that, and intend to let it keep growing till it either gets too long, or gets in the way of finding a job.

A viking, really? Huh, guess I need to invest in an axe, or two, then.
    Post edited by Banta on
  • edited May 2009
    Your beard is so good, I didn't think it was real at first. Excellent job. Plus, the moustache is very good too, and moustaches can be very difficult to do well. You could probably pull off the Hulk Hogan/American Chopper style Fu Manchu if you ever decided to ditch the beard part.

I'm very jealous. I've never been able to grow facial hair that as well as you have done.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Several pictures that I have posted on Facebook:
    Me as I roughly look now, with relatively short hair.
    Me with a Ness hat...
    Me with a Boota hat...
    Me, when I have longer hair and my twistie...
    My twistie (twist-ee) is three twist ties that I bend together constantly to make a spiral shape. I make new ones all the time, because they break very easily. Just one of my many quirks...
  • This is what I looked like in the winter -

And this is about three days ago.
  • edited May 2009
    Same Churba, more hats.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • And this is about three days ago.
    Kind of reminds me of Charlie from LOST.
  • And this is about three days ago.
    Kind of reminds me of Charlie from LOST.
    I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but thankyou.
  • Kind of reminds me of Charlie from LOST.
    Very much so!
  • edited May 2009
    Same Churba More Hats
    For some reason that made my crappy night! LOLZ!
    Post edited by Viga on

I'm not wearing my glasses for this, they tend to get a lot of glare, but this is the most current picture of me.

I'll probably get a better one done when I'm home...maybe.
    Godfucking dammit sir, I salute you and your beard of epic proportions. I vote that we give him the award for "Most Epic Beard on FRC Forum".
  • @Churba: I can't tell with the glasses on, but I think the goatee suits you a bit better than the clean shave. However, I can understand that clean shaves may be better suited to summer month.

@Tenhauser: You look very much like my friend Don. Whenever I meet someone that looks like a friend, it makes me feel oddly familiar and friendly with the person.
  • edited May 2009
    @Churba: I can't tell with the glasses on, but I think the goatee suits you a bit better than the clean shave. However, I can understand that clean shaves may be better suited to summer month.
    Thank you, ma'am. I do prefer how I look with a beard, to be honest.

Just for laughs, I'll try to take one in the same pose, with my sunnies on, clean shaven. But being an australian living in england, It's less that the clean shave is more suited for summer, than it being more suited for getting a job and managing to stay in this place.
    I know someone will inevitably say "Places that won't hire people because they have beards aren't worth working for" - but seriously, I'm desperate, and the odds are stacked against me enough as it is, I'll take anything that swings it even just a little bit in my favor - and considering that I'm in the hospitality industry as my main trade, appearance matters quite a bit. I can grow a beard anytime, but If I have to go home to Australia, that's game over, man. Game Over.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I'm desperate
    Well in that case...
  • Yay, braids! *plays with them and adds bows* I like you shirt.
  • Omnu! Hair=So cute!
    Also, I like your expression in that pic.
  • Nice hair and the angle highlights your cheekbones. That should be your "signature pose".
  • That should be your "signature pose".
    That would be kinda hard with the whole being 182cm (6 foot 1 inch) tall thing.

@Viga: You're free to braid and bow my hair any time.
  • @Viga: You're free to braid and bow my hair any time.
    *shakes maracas* Love is in the air.....every time I look around....
  • edited June 2009
    So that's what the smell was.

Distance is still a bit impractical though. I'm also not sure what Viga's relation situation is.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • @Viga: You're free to braid and bow my hair any time.

Distance is still a bit impractical though. I'm also not sure what Viga's relation situation is.
    Star Trek beams. If we invent them then Churba can groom Rym too.
  • edited June 2009

Star Trek beams. If we invent them then Churba can groom Rym too.
    A Purely platonic grooming, of course.
    Post edited by Churba on