This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• A Purely platonic grooming, of course.
    Is it gay if you're into the hair as a completely separate entity from the person it is growing on?
    Is it gay if you're into the hair as a completely separate entity from the person it is growing on?
    Well, I was making a joke when I asked, but I'm a man of my word, so I'd be happy to groom him.

Though, I did date a guy who looked almost exactly like Scott, it's a slightly odd coincidence.
    It's only gay if beards touch.
    It's only gay if beards entwine.
  • edited June 2009
    I guess it's about time.

Silliness.

Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Silliness.
    I see your silliness and raise you a crazy.

I snapped this on my phone and sent it to my mom when she was having a particularly bad day. I don't know if it cheered her up or scared the crap out of her, but either way, it changed her mood. :)
  • Silliness.
    I see your silliness and raise you a crazy.

I snapped this on my phone and sent it to my mom when she was having a particularly bad day. I don't know if it cheered her up or scared the crap out of her, but either way, it changed her mood. :)
    Tell you mother that a fellow on the internet said she has a gorgeous and thoughtful daughter.
    edited June 2009
    Tell you mother that a fellow on the internet said she has a gorgeous and thoughtful daughter.
    With red hair. IMPORTANT!
    I guess it's about time.
    Damn those are two nice pictures. Classy and insanity. I'm getting this Victorian era gentleman/mad scientist vibe from them. It's awesome.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Damn those are two nice pictures. Classy and insanity. I'm getting this Victorian era gentleman/mad scientist vibe from them. It's awesome.
    Well, the first one was taken with the purpose of looking Victorian, the second one was semi-spontaneous. Thanks for the complement.
  • edited June 2009
    I don't take very good pictures, so here is a video instead:

Post edited by Loganator456 on
  • I find the little iHome on top of the half stack absolutely hilarious...
  • I don't take very good pictures, so here is a video instead:

How come you removed the vid?
  • I don't take very good pictures, so here is a video instead:

How come you removed the vid?
    Sorry about that, I had to fix something with Youtube. I'll edit the original post with the video again.
  • Just got back from Tampa Bay:

• GeoGeo
    edited June 2009
    imageAgain me using my shit built-in webcam. Note that I no longer have a mullet and have fully long hair. Yes I know I haven't shaved in about 3 days, but I'll do it tomorrow. I'm just really laid back by nature.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • SSPX8688
    I got a haircut recently. Normally my hair is poofier and less curly. I like it now.
  • Maku, your pictures always have such beautiful light. It looks like it is from a movie, or something.
  • Maku, your pictures always have such beautiful light. It looks like it is from a movie, or something.
    European, and he probably has basic knowledge about photography.
  • European
    What is that supposed to mean?
  • What is that supposed to mean?
    That he lives in Europe, where we have awesome natural light. :awesome:
  • That he lives in Europe, where we have awesome natural light. :awesome:
    Really? I only see clouds and rain. :(
  • Clouds and rain = awesome rain coats
  • Really? I only see clouds and rain. :(
    I see clouds and fuckwin natural light. Also, rain and clouds make for interesting sights too.
  • Really? I only see clouds and rain. :(
    Welcome to England!
  • Welcome to England!
    Rain? Not in fucking England!
  • I took the picture during the night. ;)
  • Me and my boyfriend, Jeremy, tonight at the Mariners game.
  • I took the picture during the night. ;)
    You could have midnight sun!
  • I ought to get a better camera, but oh well.