This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Now with candy corn bow tie! image
  • 7 months later, we finally got both of us in the same picture! Is Nuri super short, or is Pete a giant among men??

• Awwe so cute.
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~! <3

P.S. Red head....<3 Pete you lucky son of a gun. :P
  • edited March 2010
    Don't think I posted this, it's some friends and me with Pyramid Head. All times point to "RAPE" on the clock. Best part of the pic is the far left midground.

Post edited by Sail on
  • edited March 2010
    Is Nuri super short, or is Pete a giant among men??
    Holy fucking shit, you are a wicked little.

EDIT: My hand looks like it's almost as big as your head.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • Is Nuri super short, or is Pete a giant among men??
    Holy fucking shit, you are a wicked little.

EDIT: My hand looks like it's almost as big as your head.
    Well you are a viking and the Ayatollah of Rock'n'rollah...
    I dunno, I'm really used to seeing my best friends next to each other all the time. The guy is 6'5" (around my height) and the girl is 5'2" or so (a midget in comparison).
    Neither. Cute picture too.
  • God that Nile shirt is badass, Pete.
  • God that Nile shirt is badass, Pete.
    You should see the back of it.
  • 7 months later, we finally got both of us in the same picture! Is Nuri super short, or is Pete a giant among men??
    I believe I am taller than Pete...
    I believe I am taller than Pete...
    Yeah, but you're so skinny that it makes up for it. :P
  • My flickr
    Behold, all of the recent pics that exist of me. By recent I mean in the last 3 or so years of course, I tend to be able to somehow magically avoid being photographed.
  • Did a big flickr upload, so here's a few new photos. You can get my flickr, if you really must, through IDshare.

That bloody cat.
    Mao Nudging my cheek with her head.
    Fred gets an odd look X2
    I don't even know.
    Random photo a month or three old
  • Mao Nudging my cheek with her head.
    MAO! ~<3!
  • You two are kind of adorable. Though I wish we could see more of your eyes in that first picture.
  • Dude, how old are you? You look a lot younger than I thought you were in those pictures. You look all of, like, 20. I figured you were close to 30.
  • Dude, how old are you? You look a lot younger than I thought you were in those pictures. You look all of, like, 20. I figured you were close to 30.
    You're almost 30 and he doesn't look any younger than you. You're just thrown off because he no longer has the beard.
  • You're almost 30 and he doesn't look any younger than you.
    Ahhh. The ol' tri-life crisis.
  • edited April 2010
    Dude, how old are you? You look a lot younger than I thought you were in those pictures. You look all of, like, 20. I figured you were close to 30.
    I've Referenced my age in another post, but since I never said CURRENT age, and of course, you might have missed the post - I'm twenty-two and eleven twelfths, AKA turning twenty-three next month.
    You're almost 30 and he doesn't look any younger than you. You're just thrown off because he no longer has the beard.
    True - I do look a lot younger, sans beard - and it's all good, I'm kinda used to people mistaking me for being older, I usually get anywhere from 25 to 30.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Here we go:
    1. High School, maybe 2006 or 2007?
    2. April 2009, just after moving to CA from Rochester (dirt poor)
    3. Summer 2009, In CA after living with crazy hippies
    4. September 2009, after coming back to Rochester
    5. Present day

1. image
    2. image
    3. image
    4. image
    5. image
  • edited April 2010
    You're almost 30 and he doesn't look any younger than you.
    Ahhh. The ol' tri-life crisis.
    I know, right? Running around with hot, younger women, going out and buying a bright red little car, and drinking all the time! It's like he's completely changed!

EDIT: Well shit, Churba is a young'un! There go my plans. *sigh*
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • edited April 2010
    *Sadface* Aw, just when I thought my resume spoke for itself. Can't we work out a compromise? Internship? Work Experience? Fight Pete to the death in a long range rifle duel riding in small zepplins and Carmina Burana plays in the background?
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I'veReferenced my age in another post, but since I never said CURRENT age, and of course, you might have missed the post - I'm twenty-two and eleven twelfths, AKA turning twenty-three next month.
    Wow. With the beard, I really thought you looked near 30. Goddamn kids. :P
    I keep telling you, we can't have you going around corrupting the youth.
  • edited April 2010
    *Sadface* Aw, just when I thought my resume spoke for itself. Can't we work out a compromise? Internship? Work Experience? Fight Pete to the death in a long range rifle duel riding in small zepplins and Carmina Burana plays in the background?
    You forgot the monocles and/or goggles, and the sepia filter.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • EDIT: Well shit, Churba is a young'un! There go my plans. *sigh*
    *Sadface* Aw, just when I thought my resume spoke for itself. Can't we work out a compromise? Internship? Work Experience? Fight Pete to the death in a long range rifle duel riding in small zepplins?
    Don't fire a rifle on a Zeppelin! What are you, trying to kill us all in fiery doom?? Plus, don't kill Pete; if you do that, my plans will never be realized either! You both have to be alive!

...already I have said too much. >.>
  • ...already I have said too much. >.>
    I get the ass.
  • Aww, necrophiliacs around the world just gave a long sigh of sadness.