This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• edited April 2010
    What are you, trying to kill us all in fiery doom??
    Well, no, the idea more was to just send Peter to a fiery doom, but I see your point. Hot air balloons would have to do, however, I feel slightly guilty, not to say anything against my fine opponent's skills on the field of battle, but I've enough skill with a rifle to make it unfair, and I would hardly call myself a gentleman to allow such a thing to pass. Your objection holds, until we find a more suitable method of combat.
    Plus, don't kill Pete; if you do that, my plans will never be realized either! You both have to be alive!

...already I have said too much. >.>
    Ma'am, you plan was foolish from the start! Pete is a beer brewer of note and distinction, and I am far more familiar with the distillation of fine spirits - To combine the two is insanity, I tell you, insanity!

Why do I have the sudden urge to smoke a pipe?
    I get the ass.
    Sharing is caring.
    You sure that's not a screencap from a movie?
    I though the same thing - Either way, good looking guy. And then, suddenly, Matt smith and David Tennant. Time pair-o-docs, obviously
    Post edited by Churba on
  • You sure that's not a screencap from a movie?
    Haha, people keep saying that. Nope, I got a really nice old lens for about $20, and my friend was taking pictures at my last dinner party.
  • but I've enough skill with a rifle to make it unfair
    I'm no slouch myself there champ. I did grow up in the country.
    Pete is a beer brewer of note and distinction, and I am far more familiar with the distillation of fine spirits - To combine the two is insanity, I tell you, insanity!
    Surely we can find some common ground! A whiskey-barrel-aged porter? A beer that drinks like a fine cognac? We could always go with beer as the classic chaser. There are ways. We can reach an accord. True, it may seem mad, but all genius appears to be madness before you try it.
    Your objection holds, until we find a more suitable method of combat.
    d6's at dawn.
  • edited April 2010
    Churba, I think you underestimate my ability to wrangle men. I will simply stay in the middle, and then the deadly combination of the two of you will never come to fruition. I will be as a buffer solution in a sensitive chemical cocktail.
    I get the ass.
    Oh great, now he thinks he's people! I keep telling you guys not to let him sit at the table...
    silk screen ruggedness
    I just want to say that I thought for a moment that this was a screen cap of a young Brad Pitt.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • I keep telling you guys not to let him sit at the table...
    Yeah, but then he looks at you with those eyes of his, and well you just melt and how can you say no?

Please note that I never specified which ass I get. That was intended as a general sort of sentiment. If this were Burning Wheel, "I get the ass" would be a Belief.
    Dude!

We have the same sunglasses.
  • I appear as a golden god cast in the likeness of Thor.
  • I appear as a golden god cast in the likeness of Thor.
    We should do a fun Norse-ish cosplay group sometime! Your glittering sheen will be the perfect compliment to my Astrid costume.
  • I'm no slouch myself there champ. I did grow up in the country.
    2500 Yards, 7 inch group, AW50F chassis chambered for Barrett .416 - You're no slouch, but I don't mess about either.
    Surely we can find some common ground! A whiskey-barrel-aged porter? A beer that drinks like a fine cognac? We could always go with beer as the classic chaser. There are ways. We can reach an accord. True, it may seem mad, but all genius appears to be madness before you try it.
    I have considered your points, and you do make some fine ones. Actually, as a proposal, merely a speculation, good man, do you think you could conceive a brew that would be a suitable companion for my rum, which has been dubbed "Baron Samedi", a nice, Caribbean style rum, Coconuty, vanilla, spicy, and quite a good kick. It is within your power, sir, and certainly, we could create a fine brotherhood between your brewery and my stills.
    d6's at dawn.
    Roll for initiative, Sir!
    Churba, I think you underestimate my ability to wrangle men. I will simply stay in the middle, and then the deadly combination of the two of you will never come to fruition. I will be as a buffer solution in a sensitive chemical cocktail.
    This is true, Forgive me for my thoughlessness and poor memory, it was remiss of me to forget that your skills at the manipulation of men are greater than Mata Hari herself could have dreamed, and a finer mind than Curie would have thought possible. I prostrate myself at your feet to beg forgiveness for my callous and thoughtless remarks.
  • Wow. I am so turned on right now.
  • We should do a fun Norse-ish cosplay group sometime! Your glittering sheen will be the perfect compliment to my Astrid costume.
    That would be way awesome. I have to grow my hair out a bit more, maybe get a righteous blond viking-beard going.
  • edited April 2010
    This thread has me Laughing pretty hard after a pretty rough day - Thanks, Nuri, and thanks to Pete, too. I sorely needed that.
    Nuri and I have each had a stressful past couple of weeks too. We know how to unwind 'round these parts. :)
    Coconuty, vanilla, spicy
    I do believe I would have to taste it, but I think I can work with that. Vanilla and spicy goes perfectly well with a sweeter porter. The coconut is tricky, though. A chocolate porter, maybe. Something fairly sweet.
    Wow. I am so turned on right now.
    You're not the only one sweetheart. :P You need to get up here, get in my bed, and get nekkid.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • edited April 2010
    We should do a fun Norse-ish cosplay group sometime! Your glittering sheen will be the perfect compliment to my Astrid costume.
    That would be way awesome. I have to grow my hair out a bit more, maybe get a righteous blond viking-beard going.
    No rush; I'm too poor to buy the red hide to make the spiked skirt right now anyway. I'm hoping I can work on it this summer, and maybe have it done in time for CTcon. Maybe.
    Post edited by Nuri on
  • You're not the only one sweetheart. :P You need to get up here, get in my bed, and get nekkid.
    BUT WATCH OUT GUYS, GEORGE IS THERE!
    It's from a few months ago but it's still semi-recent. I'm the one with the long hair.
  • You're not the only one sweetheart. :P You need to get up here, get in my bed, and get nekkid.
    BUT WATCH OUT GUYS, GEORGE IS THERE!
    LOL. No really, I did.
  • We should do a fun Norse-ish cosplay group sometime! Your glittering sheen will be the perfect compliment to my Astrid costume.
    No rush; I'm too poor to buy the red hide to make the spiked skirt right now anyway. I'm hoping I can work on it this summer, and maybe have it done in time for CTcon. Maybe.
    I really want to do this. FRC Vikings would be kind of bad ass.
  • While looking over this very thread I noticed a very similar face,
  • And now for the ugliest man in this thread....... me!

The savage beard has since been sheared but there isn't much of note under there except some dimples.
  • While looking over this very thread I noticed a very similar face,
    My Scene Sucks.
  • edited April 2010
    Aha! A decent photo was recently taken of me in which I am not wearing a pair of sunglasses.

This doesn't happen very often.
    Post edited by Walker on
    Yeah, we're sickeningly adorable.
  • Aha! A decent photo was recently taken of me in which I am not wearing a pair of sunglasses.
    You actually look a bit like Malcom From "In the loop" in that photo.
    Boston has way too many hot air vents.
  • Boston has way too many hot air vents.
    Marilyn Monroe got nothing on you.
  • edited May 2010
    Goggles, doing nothing, etc.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Sweet kilt. Nice picture too.
  • *Viga's face is in a shocked state*