This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

Found this, Halloween last year.
    First picture of me in a long time. Taken yesterday. Also, that was my first time ever meeting that cat, and he was sitting on me within a minute of me sitting down. Something about me I guess ^_^
  • I need to make a site with cute long haired dudes.
    Hell go the whole nine yards, hairy dudes.
    Hell go the whole nine yards, hairy dudes.
    But Scott Johnson already has a Facebook page.
    Right after we get that site of cute girls wearing headphones up.
  • But Scott Johnson already has a Facebook page.
    But yea, I be Hairy, when I was at the beach this last weekend I was amazed at how hairless the people are... Where are all the hairy people?
    I think someone has already done that.
    I think someone has already done that.
    Link or it never happened. : 3
  • Where are all the hairy people?
    I'm right there with you on that one, dude - I take off my shirt and look like I've got a pelt draped on my chest. My girlfriend jokingly calls me "The Wookiee". I'm guessing that most of the dudes you see @ the beach that have no chest hair probably shave it.
  • I am a proud hairy American. The good news is that copious hair protects against UV rays.
  • I am a proud hairy American. The good news is that copious hair protects against UV rays.
    Same. Except I've just got a pelt of chest hair, not shoulder or back hair.
  • Screw the hairless trend. I like manly, hairy guys.
  • The hair on my chest has slowly been creeping up to my shoulders. I have a tank top of body hair.
  • The hair on my chest has slowly been creeping up to my shoulders. I have a tank top of body hair.
    Awesome!
    Awesome!
    Yeah, I dunno. Ingrown hairs suck, and I get them all over the place. I'm basically a continuous mat of body hair.

Nuri has discovered the the hair on my chest is quite springy. Shirts don't actually rest on my skin; they "hover" above the surface, riding atop a cushion of springy chest hair.
  • edited June 2010
    Link or it never happened. : 3
    Cute girls with headphones.

Edit - I suggest you mail in anything you have to Mr headphones - I know the guy, and he's been too busy to go out and find pictures, so pretty much any submission will be posted.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • 6'1
    315lbs
    hairy
    massive 19th century style chops
    squared glasses
    unkempt head of hair

Pretty much got the creepy basement nerd look but I do not act like one.
  • You can see me dance in a trenchcoat in a video I made last night.
  • Make more of these really informative vids Sonic.
  • Got a bad haircut which removed a tons of weight from my hair, now my unrestrained curls have exploded into this weird, Kramer-like, upward-growing do.
  • now my unrestrained curls have exploded into this weird, Kramer-like, upward-growing do.
    Welcome to my world.
  • now my unrestrained curls have exploded into this weird, Kramer-like, upward-growing do.
    Welcome to my world.
    If it makes you feel better, my hair is fairly straight and I get this problem when my hair is short. Unless I waste a pointlessly large amount of time combing, wetting, drying, combing, drying, combing, and praying to jeebus, it all points in no less than 90 different directions. Can't wait to grow it out again so my hair can finally agree on a single direction: down.
    Welcome to my world.
    I lived in your (our?) world for eighteen years. My hair only started falling straight when I lost a shitton of weight. It's popping up now because of the shitty haircut.

I either want it straight, or a full-on fucking afro. This inbetween is irritating.
  • If it makes you feel better, my hair is fairly straight and I get this problem when my hair is short. Unless I waste a pointlessly large amount of time combing, wetting, drying, combing, drying, combing, and praying to jeebus, it all points in no less than 90 different directions. Can't wait to grow it out again so my hair can finally agree on a single direction: down.
    I can't get mine to go down. It just gets long, and upwards and outwards.
    I lived in your (our?) world for eighteen years. My hair only started falling straight when I lost a shitton of weight. It's popping up now because of the shitty haircut.
    I don't even know what is up with my hair. It just is.
  • I can't get mine to go down. It just gets long, and upwards and outwards.
    So basically, when people see you, they think "Albert Einstein," and when they see me they think "pothead?" Sounds like you're getting the better end of this deal. ^_^
  • edited June 2010
    I don't even know what is up with my hair. It just is.
    I know that feeling. I stopped trying to comb it around fifth grade because really, what was the point?
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • So basically, when people see you, they think "Albert Einstein," and when they see me they think "pothead?" Sounds like you're getting the better end of this deal. ^_^
    Not quite - Look further back in the thread, ye shall see.
  • I'm not hairy, and I'm perfectly okay with that.