This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• George, you are a dead man.

I know where you're sleeping this weekend.
  • edited July 2010
    I know where you're sleeping this weekend.
    Not if I don't tell you the room.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • George, you are a dead man.
    That picture is TOTALLY your fault, you let it get taken, after that information wants to be free :-p
  • That picture is TOTALLY your fault, you let it get taken, after that information wants to be free :-p
    He's just mad he didn't get a picture of me in the skirt.
  • He's just mad he didn't get a picture of me in Nuri's skirt.
    I would give $1 for that image. ^_~
  • Not if I don't tell you the room.
    We're going drinking. You have no choice.
    That picture is TOTALLY your fault, you let it get taken, after that information wants to be free :-p
    This is true. However, I was quite tired at the time, so my ability to resist was impaired.
  • I would give $1 for that image. ^_~
    Come on, I'm not worth at least $10?
    This is true. However, I was quite tired at the time, so my ability to resist was impaired.
    And Nuri was totally holding Pete back.
  • edited July 2010
    Connecticon is the perfect con for air conditioning because you never have to go outside. Also, you wouldn't want to because there's nothing out there.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • This is true. However, I was quite tired at the time, so my ability to resist was impaired.
    And Nuri was totally holding Pete back.
    If you look hard, you can see me behind him. Also, that is my favoritest apron in the world, from Boojiboo< />.
  • @Apreche
    Wrong thread, I see?
  • @Apreche
    Wrong thread, I see?
    Stupid tabs.

• I posted this in the "Videos I made" thread, but its still a good way to see what I look like.
    This happened last night, but I didn't post it because I had to go to bed early last night to get up early for work today. Last night, a part of my manhood was stolen by outdated technology. I was trimming my beard with my father's ancient electric razor (he's had for as long as I can remember even as a little kid), until suddenly the trimming adapter slipped off and sheared the right section (left from your perspective) of my mustache off. Because having only one part of a mustache visible is strange; I had no choice but to shear the other side off. Despite the fact I've still got chin whiskers, it really does not feel the same without the mustache.

I call this pic: -5 Charisma
  • a part of my manhood was stolen
    I thought you were going in an entirely different direction with this story.
  • You should just shave it all off. The more you shave it, the faster it'll grow.
  • You should just shave it all off. The more you shave it, the faster it'll grow.
    The rate at which facial hair comes back on my face to the point where it forms a tiny meadow (not a forest just yet) is about three days.
  • Different times of my life call for different hair styles. These are a few:
    This is just something funny that happened naturally after I took the braids off.
  • edited July 2010
    Photodump time!
    Rough chronological order
    FRED!
    Mao sitting on my shoulder, for the last time ever.
    Tired as fuck in Leeds station, after lugging my shit for multiple miles.
    Manchester airport, waiting for a burger
    Emirates plane, about 15 minutes out of landing in Brisbane
    Me, Lauren, Daniel, and Janke.
    Me and my sister. At this point, I was so sleep deprived and jetlagged that I actually thought this was a vaguely normal or reasonable facial expression.
    Charles, Punxie and I, after the poison pens gig, hanging out.
    (I don't actually know those dudes - I just randomly met them while at a Poison Pens concert to save the regent theatre)

There are a shitload more in my Flickr stream, but they're of other stuff, not me.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I imagine Churba and Omnutia as roommates having incredible Odd Couple-ish adventures.
  • edited July 2010
    My brother says you look like a younger version of Hugh Jackman.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • edited July 2010
    My brother says you look like a younger version of Hugh Jackman.
    I was thinking a slightly wider-faced version of Ewan Mcgregor myself, but maybe that's just the sideburns and the cheeky grin. Either way, good shots!
    Post edited by Techparadox on
  • Certainly far more like Ewan McGregor than Huge Action.
  • Actually, in the last picture with his sister, he looks a lot like Mel Gibson.
  • Certainly far more like Ewan McGregor than Huge Action.
    Every joke I can think of in reply to this sounds like it should be proceeded with "Are you free, Mr Granger?"
  • edited July 2010
    Oh, here's another one:
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • "Are you free, Mr Granger?"
    *Picks up ringing phone**Low,manly voice* "Menswear..."*Normal, very gay voice*" Oh Helloo mother!"

Ahh, that show made me laugh so much whenever I watched it.
  • Yeah, but Mr. Humphries was the dude who was a little light in the loafers, not Mr. Granger. Thank goodness for our local PBS affiliate or I never would have been introduced the goodness that is "Are you being served?", "Fawlty Towers", and "Blackadder" :D
  • Holy crap, your face goes totally insane when sleep deprived. That, or it's because you arrived back home.
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah, but Mr. Humphries was the dude who was a little light in the loafers, not Mr. Granger.
    I know, but I really liked Mr.Humphries. He and Mr.Lucas were my favorite characters.

Did you hear a familiar saying? I did.

Santa the pervert
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
    Click to embiggen.