This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Woah! Aside from the crow's feet it's a perfect match! Sonic, just squint a lot and you can impersonate this guy.

Me at the beach today. That is my genuine smile. Too bad my eyes are really sensitive to light so I'm always squinting.
    Me trying to look cool with sunglasses. I almost pull it off, but I'm smiling a bit too much. Couldn't help it, people around me were being silly.
  • 80'stastic!
  • As Max put it when I showed the photo to him, "Churba, in a state of journalistic repose"
    (I'm actually on the phone, and trying to write, or at least, was before I got the call. The smoke holder keeps the smoke outta my eyes while I type. Yes, I'm using an earpiece. WHAT OF IT.)
  • edited May 2010
    @Churba: "And then the guy said "Well evidence and logic isn't everything."."

The one good photo is a setup shot. Typical.

Fred in 40 years. Fred in 20 years. Fred now. Also, we're sitting under a red spotlight.

This is my size 17 foot, next to a size 5 foot. Taken long ago.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Me with a mouth full of food at my brother's wedding last weekend

mouth_fulla_food
  • edited May 2010
    Me with a mouth full of food at my brother's wedding last weekend
    I gotta say, You look like you just stepped off the set of Mad Men. I'm not saying that's a bad thing at all - suits you quite well, lookin' good, dude, but still.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Me trying to look cool with sunglasses. I almost pull it off, but I'm smiling a bit too much. Couldn't help it, people around me were being silly.
    You'll never look cool with those sunglasses. They do not fit your face at all, for one your face is too narrow, two, those glasses look like shit imho. Also, sunglasses + frown does not equal 'cool', contrary to what teenagers like to think.
    The smoke holder keeps the smoke outta my eyes while I type. Yes, I'm using an earpiece. WHAT OF IT.)
    Stop being stupidly practical and making it look cool, Churba.
  • Me trying to look cool with sunglasses. I almost pull it off, but I'm smiling a bit too much. Couldn't help it, people around me were being silly.
    You'll never look cool with those sunglasses. They do not fit your face at all, for one your face is too narrow, two, those glasses look like shit imho. Also, sunglasses + frown does not equal 'cool', contrary to what teenagers like to think.
    :(
  • :(
    Just stop trying to be cool, and just be cool. And don't freaking pose for a camera trying to be cool. That's so counter-productive it's no longer funny.
  • >Nine giving advice about being cool

;)
  • >Nine giving advice about being cool

;)
    “Totally man”™
  • :(
    Just stop trying to be cool, and just be cool. And don't freaking pose for a camera trying to be cool. That's so counter-productive it's no longer funny.
    My friend was forcing me to take a picture, and I didn't want to just have some lame picture, so I decided to throw on my sunglasses. I'm sorry I've offended your cool radar.

Seriously, I know the sunglasses don't make the picture cool, I was really just kidding around.
  • My friend was forcing me to take a picture, and I didn't want to just have some lame picture, so I decided to throw on my sunglasses. I'm sorry I've offended your cool radar.

Seriously, I know the sunglasses don't make the picture cool, I was really just kidding around.
    Far as I'm concerned, you're not a bad lookin' dude. Also, don't worry - When I ditched my sunglasses for contacts, I had some much worse sunglasses than those - Teashades. Yellow, semi-reflective teashades. I have no fucking idea what I was thinking, because no matter how you break it down, I was a chubby short kid with a beatles haircut and yellow teashades.

Obligatory, because nothing beats Florida swampland.
  • I'm not sure if you were aiming for it or not, but you look stunningly like V in that photo.
  • That photo is hysterical! It looks like the cover image for a teenage band that is a little to into "Vampyres".
  • See, Cielmort's glasses are cool. I have a narrow face, and any size sunglasses above "tiny" make me look like a moth.
  • edited June 2010
    Who the fuck is crazy enough to wear a trench coat in the Florida swamplands?

EDIT: Also, cool pic.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • You mean the guy in the back? That's actually my trench coat, I haul it around because people like having their air conditioner at woman levels.
  • edited June 2010
    My friend and I all dolled up for Senior Ball.
    Post edited by Axel on
  • In Greece a month ago..

Photobucket
  • My friend and I all dolled up for Senior Ball.
    That's a damn fine suit, though I would have worn the vest slightly tighter - it's a nice colour, though, and you put the whole thing together well, and the white rose with the leaves left on was a good choice for an accessory.
  • My friend and I all dolled up for Senior Ball.
    That's a damn fine suit, though I would have worn the vest slightly tighter - it's a nice colour, though, and you put the whole thing together well, and the white rose with the leaves left on was a good choice for an accessory.
    My date actually chose that rose, so she has very good test. I chose the green though, wanted to include it as it was my favorite color.
  • Your vest is almost exactly the same color green as mine was. I hope you didn't have matching slip-on Vans though.
    Yes, that is me with James Spader. Sorry for the quality of the photo, but it was taken on my DSi (I left my camera in my hotel room, not thinking I was going to need it at the theatre).
  • OMFG IT'S ALAN SHORE! WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU, BECAUSE DENNY CRANE CAN'T BE FAR OFF, AND CHANCES ARE HE HAS A GUN.
  • OMFG IT'S ALAN SHORE! WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU, BECAUSE DENNY CRANE CAN'T BE FAR OFF, AND CHANCES ARE HE HAS A GUN.
    Haha... *Takes out a trumpet shaped kazoo and plays the boston legal theme*