This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Cave man needs a shave, man.
    Not a bad shot for just a webcam and a desklamp with some toilet paper stuck to it.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • @Omnom: You're just asking for Viga to molest you, aren't you?
  • Your choice of words is interesting.. Is there something you need to talk about?
  • Your choice of words is interesting.. Is there something you need to talk about?
    You realize she is insane about hair and hair and beards. I know she was intimately interested in my beard and long hair (back when I had it) when I stayed over her house.
  • Nice, though I preffered the expression you had before, more subtle.
    I do like how you have the background behind the pictures fade from dark to light to contrast the reflected background.
    I have glasses now. They're only reading glasses, but my eyes have two conditions that offset each other in such a way that I get headaches when on the computer or reading or anything without them.
  • Luke, that's a great picture and a vast improvement over the first one you posted.
  • Luke, that's a great picture and a vast improvement over the first one you posted.
    Thanks Ruffas! I put a lot of work into it, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Also, I really do look like that, from three angles, so it is very appropriate to this thread.

• I have glasses now.
    I've had glasses since I was around 6, I quite like them, really. I can imagine reading glasses being more of a pain though - if you don't wear them all the time, you have to carry them around at the risk of losing/forgetting them. I'd really suck with this.

New photo that isn't a year and a half old:
  • edited November 2010
    OMG I'm dying!
    BTW: The Jigglypuff in the picture is mine, humorously enough.
    Edit: Don't think it needs to be said, but I'm the Ness in the middle.
    Post edited by Axel on
  • edited November 2010
    Random old Artsy Photo.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Random old Artsy Photo.
    You look really young!
  • So happy the weather is cold enough to sport my knitted wears.

• I know how this will sound weird, but do you thread your eyebrows Ro?

Pic time!

Bored in class, on the left.
  • edited November 2010
    I know how this will sound weird, but do you thread your eyebrows Ro?
    No, it's not weird at all. I just pluck and trim them.

I just looked up a video on threading. I've seen it done before, but never had it for myself. I might have to try it for patchy areas.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Bored in class, on the left.
    Oh shit! Lilliputians playing Gameboy advance!
  • I know how this will sound weird, but do you thread your eyebrows Ro?
    No, it's not weird at all. I just pluck and trim them.

I just looked up a video on threading. I've seen it done before, but never had it for myself. I might have to try it for patchy areas.
    My wife recently had this done for pretty cheap at a kiosk in the mall and fell in love with it. I know nothing of the mysterious processes of the beauty industry, but that's my two cents from someone I trust.

Crooked Glasses!
  • edited November 2010
    Taken during my birfday (that's not a typo) celebration last night:
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • From the wedding last night.
  • edited November 2010
    Pervert shirt makes a return and is joined by Bandit Keith bandana. Later I'll brush my hair out and do a "They rapin' everyone IN AMERICA.".
    Photoshop as needed.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Sparta!!!

That was at Otakon 2008. I really should have bought that shield and sword. I regret not having made that purchase.
  • I regret not having made that purchase.
    Try this site.
  • IMG_20101124_163833

This is NOT one of my better pictures.
  • My, Sonic, you look like one cool cat in that pic.
  • You look like a different guy. Cool outfit though.
  • You look like a different guy.
    I do?
  • You look like a different guy.
    I do?
    In that pic, yes. I think it's the glasses. Also, heh, Blues Brother cosplay sorta!