This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Technically true
  • Kaptain K still needs to tell us what his favorite beer is.
  • Were you ever in a fight club? Oh wait...
    No, but I have been called a rebel without a cause.
    Kaptain K still needs to tell us what his favorite beer is.
    Indeed.
  • Technically true
    You also resemble neither a ninja, nor a rabbi. I'm willing to give you a free pass though cause it's a cool name regardless.
    Kaptain K still needs to tell us what his favorite beer is.
    I'm not sure about you but I got the impression from the picture that he was a she?
  • No, Kaptain K is definitely male as demonstrated in "Boring Girlfriends and Wives. Why?"
  • Oh ok. I haven't been on the forums too much since I've been traveling in foreign lands the past two weeks. Really only hopping on to check a few threads here or there and that's one I've totally ignored. Will have to crack it open later.
    I'm not sure about you but I got the impression from the picture that he was a she?
    No, Kaptain K is definitely male as demonstrated in "Boring Girlfriends and Wives. Why?"
    You know, I thought that was a picture of a girl as well. Maybe Kaptain K is just a bishounen?
    No, Kaptain K is definitely male as demonstrated in "Boring Girlfriends and Wives. Why?"
    You know, I thought that was a picture of a girl as well. Maybe Kaptain K is just a bishounen?
    A bishounen. I approve.
    I don't drink beer.
  • edited January 2011
    Dun Dun Dun! The mighty wrath of Pete awaits.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • I don't drink beer.
    Hm.

How about liquor?
  • How about liquor?
    Fuck beer. Liquor is where it's at. Whiskey sours all around.

Also, Lisa has been teaching me the value of wine. Did you know that, when consumed properly, there are exactly two glasses in a bottle of wine?
  • Did you know that, when consumed properly, there are exactly two glasses in a bottle of wine?
    Yea I've noticed that too :-p
    A bishounen. I approve.
    You better watch out Kaptain K. Viga may just kidnap you to begin fulfilling her dream of starting a reverse harem.
  • He doesn't dig the chicks, I hear.

The fabled effeminate gay bishounen has appeared, perhaps?

possibly, but I don't think she would care. I can already see her scheming and going "Ooohoohoohoohoohoo" in that old school anime villain-ess way.

possibly, but I don't think she would care. I can already see her scheming and going "Ooohoohoohoohoohoo" in that old school anime villain-ess way.
  • Dun Dun Dun! The mighty wrath of Pete awaits.
    Hey now, I don't drink beer either. Beer drinking is not the sole test of his approval. There is also cooking, cleaning, and the making of garments!
  • Fuck beer. Liquor is where it's at.
    I'm not a fan of been either. Its just to bitter for my tastes. I prefer liquor or some strong wine. Though, I have discovered something called a "sprung monkey" which is quite good. Basically you drink half of a 40oz bottle of malt liquor and then fill the rest with OJ or Sunny D. Its pretty damn good, at least compared to malt liquor by itself.
    Did you know that, when consumed properly, there are exactly two glasses in a bottle of wine?
    Also when consumed properly, one bottle is never enough.
  • There is also cooking, cleaning, and the making of garments!
    Also: do you look good in a swishy skirt?
  • There is also cooking, cleaning, and the making of garments!
    Also: do you look good in a swishy skirt?
    Looks like Nuri and I are still neck and neck in this race, then.
  • Though, I have discovered something called a "sprung monkey" which is quite good. Basically you drink half of a 40oz bottle of malt liquor and then fill the rest with OJ or Sunny D. Its pretty damn good, at least compared to malt liquor by itself.
    Hmm... That sounds like an even poorer version of brass monkeys, which is already a poor man's drink. A 40 with Sunny D just sounds vile.
  • A 40 with Sunny D just sounds vile.
    I know it does but its a vast improvement of a 40 on its own.
  • I don't drink beer.
    Hm.

How about liquor?
    I like sidecars and gin & tonics.
    He doesn't dig the chicks, I hear.

I may be pretty to look at but I'm quite masculine, actually.
  • gin & tonics
    Any particular favorite gin?
  • Bombay Sapphire is my gin by default since that's all I've ever had and stuck with.
  • Bombay Sapphire is my gin by default since that's all I've ever had and stuck with.
    That's a decent choice. If you like gin and tonics, you should try Tanquery. If you like gin in general, you should try Hendrick's, neat.
  • I'm too much of a pussy to drink any liquor straight/neat.

I also really like scotch & water.
  • I'm too much of a pussy to drink any liquor straight/neat.

I also really like scotch & water.
    Why would you ruin perfectly good scotch by putting water in it? Or ice?
  • "At cask strength, the alcohol really dominates most of the other flavors; which is why many enthusiasts will dilute the product down to a more typical 40%-43% ABV. By adding water, you also have a chemical effect on the whiskey; you break down ester chains and release some of the more volatile aromatic elements of the scotch. Ever notice that you’ll smell things you didn’t smell before when you’ve sipped the whiskey? That’s because the saliva, and other goodies, in your mouth also break down some of those ester chains."