This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• I'm too much of a pussy to drink any liquor straight/neat.
    Hendrick's is quite smooth, actually. But yeah, generally, you have to be having a really bad day for straight liquor to seem like a good idea.
  • I would much rather smoke a bowl than weigh down my stomach with a bunch of liquor anyway. I only drink socially.
  • Good cognac is always a good idea.
  • I support recreational drug use far more than I do alcohol consumption.
  • I would much rather smoke a bowl than weigh down my stomach with a bunch of liquor anyway. I only drink socially.
    I support recreational drug use far more than I do alcohol consumption.
    I like you new guy. Though it depends on the drugs.
  • edited January 2011
    Unless you are taking it for medicinal use, alcohol consumption is an example of recreational drug use.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • It's clear that he's referring to drugs other than alcohol, Kate. Semantics are irrelevant.
  • edited January 2011
    It's clear that he's referring to drugs other than alcohol, Kate. Semantics are irrelevant.
    What drugs specifically, though? Antacids? His statement was poorly worded and I made a sideways attempt for him to restate it in more precise language.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • edited January 2011
    It's clear that he's referring to drugs other than alcohol, Kate. Semantics are irrelevant.
    It's still not a very sensical statement though. Does it mean that he thinks all other drugs are superior to alcohol?
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • That's me.
    Are you some sort of colonial Weird Al?
  • Are you some sort of colonial Weird Al?
    Close, I'm an actor (not professionally).
  • That's me.
    Are you some sort of colonial Weird Al?
    My thoughts exactly.
  • edited January 2011
    I second this. I feel way more out of it and strange when I drink alcohol as opposed to marijuana or honestly even LSD. I always get a terribly weird vibe when I consume alcohol now.

It may be because I drank pretty heavily for around a year when I was in High School. (Drinking at least 3-4 times a week, most of those times passing out on Screwdrivers at two in the morning.)
    Post edited by Vhdblood on
  • I've never thrown up violently and had my memory erased after a night of rolling hard on E.
  • I just went through this thread looking for a picture and there's a lot of the pictures missing. Until I invent the magnet link embedding technology, I'm going to be scraping pictures from here on. If you don't want something scraped, put a note before it.
  • If you don't want something scraped, screw you.
    It's the Internet, after all. ^_~
  • Describing the internet as the Wild West really isn't that accurate, given how the drama of the old west most people think of is largely bull honky.
    I've been slimming down a lot recently, it makes me happy. I need to get pretty in shape if I'm going to do my Cobra cosplay this summer! Tight red shirts will not be very flattering if I'm not thinner!
  • You are lookin' pretty good, man. Be Proud of your hard work.
  • I also enjoy Crown Royal and Ice Water too.
    heres one i took a while back...brace yourself for the most attractive man on earth.
  • I do not have any fresh pictures of myself so I guess an older one will have to do.

This was taken when I was working at a construction site last year. I do not have a long hair anymore.
  • Here's myself, and my missus at a theme party... no points for guessing what theme...

• Realized I have a laptop with a built-in webcam and should take an actual picture to use as my Twitter profile pic. Figured might as well post it here as well.

80's themed birthday party? Time to go shopping. I found the red bodywarmer/vest and knew what I had to do!

This pose was from memory (and while drunk), so excuse the mirror imagery.
  • New Haircut!
    New Haircut!

I haven't had it this short in at least five years.
  • Looking sharp, bro.
  • edited March 2011
    Sorry for double post, and apologies to Ro for not posting earlier but...

I look like a drunk hipster, I don't think I am either in that pic.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on