This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Is that Amoeba?
    Squirtles shouldn't fight.
  • Is that Amoeba?
    Not picking fights. Amoeba is a record store.
  • Is that Amoeba?
    Not picking fights. Amoeba is a record store.
    I thought you were calling him a lesser life form.
  • Is that Amoeba?
    You are correct, sir! That is Amoeba. We went to visit when we were in San Francisco. It is a wondrous place that I wish we had in Salt Lake City... oh well, I can go visit once I move to L.A. next year.
  • edited July 2011
    I can go visit once I move to L.A. next year.
    You're going to USC for the music program, right? It turns out you're bizarro me in more ways than I previously thought, I wanted to go there for Music Industry next semester but couldn't get in unless I changed my major.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited July 2011
    I can go visit once I move to L.A. next year.
    You're going to USC for the music program, right? It turns out you're bizarro me in more ways than I previously thought, I wanted to go there for Music Industry next semester but couldn't get in unless I changed my major.
    Yeah that is pretty crazy. Ah well. Sorry it didn't work out for you. A rather coincidental avatar choice I think on my part... or maybe just a like-minded choice between two musicians.
    Edit: well... it could also mean that I'm a crazy/bizarre person...
    Post edited by remix3211 on
  • Recently, I looked like this:

• edited July 2011
    But, what about the events of forty years ago?
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • But, what about the events of forty years ago?
    With or without the events of 40 years ago, I think man would still be a creature that fears the dark. He doesn't face that fear, he averts his eyes from it and acts as if he doesn't have any memories of his past. But, 40 years is both a short time and yet, a long time. Man's fear has withered. And even time itself tries to wither the desire to know the truth.

Is it a crime to try and learn the truth? Is it a sin to search for those things which you fear. My purpose in this world is knowledge, and the dissemination of it. And it is I who is to restore the fruits of my labor to the entire world. Fear... It is something vital to us puny creatures. The instant man stop fearing is the instant the species reaches a dead end, only to sink to pitable lows, only to sit and wait apathetically for extinction. Humans who lose the ability to think become creatures whose existance has no value.

Wake up! Don't be afraid of knowledge! Think, you humans who are split into two worlds, unless you want the gulf between humans to expand into oblivian, you must think!

Signed,
    Sonic
  • Duuude, Sonic, that looks fantastic. Great job on that costume.

Here's me as Todd Snap at AX, feeding a Mudkip some Pokemon food.

• Me just after I shaved my winter beard a few months ago and waxed my 'stache

• feeding a Mudkip some Pokemon food.
    Shouldn't you be throwing apples at it? I'm not too up-to-date on my Pokémon Snap lore, but I think I got a 15.
  • Pokemon food is apples.
  • Pokemon food is apples.
    Sure, doesn't mean Todd won't throw the apples at them.
    I would totally get an action figure of myself if it was available, but that's mostly because I'm an egotistical maniac.
  • The dapperness is nice, but the bathroom mirror shot ruins it.
  • You look good with hair.
  • I know! That's why I've been growing it out. That short hair business wasn't cutting it anymore.
  • I know I've been on here several times, and most of those in the last year, but I like this picture too much not to share it. Taken on my birthday.
  • Jesus Christ on a stick, you look exactly like my little brother.
  • I look like Hulk, except slightly less green. I'm more of a 99FF66.
  • @zehaeva guy-fawkes.jpg
    I don't need the mask anymore!
  • You just need some face powder. Make that: Copious amounts of it.
  • edited July 2011
    I think I've shared it before, but it's one of my favorite photos that I have of myself. Which is a surprisingly small amount, admittedly.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited July 2011
    How's SHE doin'?
    Post edited by Jason on