This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• You can get not so girly geeky ones that match your outfits. Headbands are a good choice.
    Etsy ftw. Apply much Nyan, panda, and pony.
  • Etsy ftw. Apply much Nyan, panda, and pony.
    FUCK. Stop tempting me! My wallet is weeping!
  • FUCK. Stop tempting me! My wallet is weeping!
    Make it yourself Ms. Crafty.
  • FUCK. Stop tempting me! My wallet is weeping!
    Make it yourself Ms. Crafty.
    But that's a whole new area of crafting for me to get into, which would mean investing new money into learning and creating. It's cheaper for me to buy than get into.

I can easily knit or crochet stuff, but we shall see.
  • edited August 2011
    Get some elastics and knit a nyancat scrunchie around it or something.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Get some elastics and knit a nyancat scrunchie around it or something.
    You understand a scrunchie was so late 80's/early 90's and tacky and that my hair really can't be used in a that way with its short length? =P

I've been looking at barrettes and bobbins on Etsy. I've already purchased a cute panda bear and kitten set of barrettes.

• You understand a scrunchie was so late 80's/early 90's
    I now have the image of Scott doing the 'AAAKKK' and then googling 'girls fashion'.
  • I now have the image of Scott doing the 'AAAKKK' and then googling 'girls fashion'.
    You imply that he does not do this regularly to begin with.
  • This just has far to many possibilities. Scott as some sort of medieval scholar bent of some great tomb, poring over ladies fashion tips. Oh his knees int he pouring rain cursing Vogue magazine for lying to him. Battling through a crypt to find a dress template. Hanging out the cast of saved by the bell.
  • edited August 2011
    This just has far to many possibilities. Scott as some sort of medieval scholar bent of some great tomb, poring over ladies fashion tips. Oh his knees int he pouring rain cursing Vogue magazine for lying to him. Battling through a crypt to find a dress template. Hanging out the cast of saved by the bell.
    Yeah, no. I can't offer any fashion tips for myself, let alone ladies. I can only offer geekery tips. I'm just so good with geekery tips I can cross them over into any other area, even ladies fashion. Cutie Mark earrings, wear them to get a date with me.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • edited August 2011
    I draw, do a bit of photography and find a decent knowledge of art and character design will give you basic fashion knowledge as far as knowing how shape, silhouettes and colours work.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I don't doubt Scott if its any consolation I'm just as useless. I do now know what I need to wear if I ever see you.
  • Cutie Mark earrings, wear them to get a date with me.
    Relevant.

• Man that is so much win. I shall order a pair for my girlfriend.
  • You understand a scrunchie was so late 80's/early 90's and tacky and that my hair really can't be used in a that way with its short length? =P
    I have only a very loose understanding of female fashion.
  • I'd date a girl with cutie mark earrings. Mmmm Hmmm.
  • I'd date a girl with cutie mark earrings. Mmmm Hmmm.
    I'm digging the Lennon shades.
  • I'm digging the Lennon shades.
  • edited August 2011
    Ness + Sniper Rifle = YOU DEAD
    Post edited by Axel on
  • Guess Who?

• Nuri in a Pete robot suit?
  • No pictures from the front?
    She knows you like it from behind.
    Well I have that one of you sewing with your shirt off... but I didn't think people would want me to share that. Pretty much no pics of me or you in garb. That's the problem with being the photographer.
    Well I have that one of you sewing with your shirt off... but I didn't think people would want me to share that. Pretty much no pics of me or you in garb. That's the problem with being the photographer.
    It's OK. I know there's at least one guy who took like 10,000 pictures this year, so we may actually be able to find pictures of us garbed up. There were a lot of photographers documenting the procession into opening ceremonies.
    It's OK. I know there's at least one guy who took like 10,000 pictures this year, so we may actually be able to find pictures of us garbed up. There were a lot of photographers documenting the procession into opening ceremonies.
    And y'know, it's not like we still have the clothes. You'll never be able to wear those outfits ever again.
  • Meet Magnus the Stout, an early 11th century Viking brewer, poet, and storyteller.

These are from a performance of Beowulf at Pennsic. You can find more photos here.
  • It's 1:30 AM, I'm having a very rough time going to sleep, and I like my new haircut, so here's a picture.