This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• You look so grown. I'm SOOO OLD!
  • Meet Magnus the Stout, an early 11th century Viking brewer, poet, and storyteller.
    Your coworkers are right. You do look like a dwarf. Especially in that last photo.
  • Your coworkers are right. You do look like a dwarf. Especially in that last photo.
    It's true a REALLY big dwarf.
  • Your coworkers are right. You do look like a dwarf. Especially in that last photo.
    It's true a REALLY big dwarf.
    Well, I do have short arms and legs for my size.
  • I propose that this picture explains everything. It is also clear evidence that it's my parents' fault.

• New Haircut! Hat on, Hat off!
    imageimage
    Now if I can only get rid of that second chin...
  • Now if I can only get rid of that second chin...
    To be fair, that's rather exaggerated with the angle you're holding the camera. It's rather less in other photos.
  • edited August 2011
    Now if I can only get rid of that second chin...
    Grow a beard.
    advicenine.jpg
    Hide both chins!
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • Grow a beard.
    advicenine.jpg
    Hide both chins!
    I have a beard right now, and the way I have it shaved actually accentuates my chin and jawline.
  • I also have a beard. It rocks. You can never go wrong with a beard.
  • edited August 2011
    I also have a beard. It rocks. You can never go wrong with a beard.
    I've given the very same advice myself, but my sister didn't believe it. Oh well, if she wants to shave every day, let her.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Oh well, if she wants to shave every day, let her.
    Pff I know women just don't know the joys of having one. Though they have to be looked after as well, got to wash and condition them often.
  • My post in the official introduction thread was a joke-post (which no one seemed to appreciate ; n ; ) so I guess I'll do it more seriously this time by showing my face in the spirit of openness.

This one is pretty recent.
  • My post in the official introduction thread was a joke-post (which no one seemed to appreciate ; n ; )
    I just don't think anyone reads that thread with regularity. :P

Welcome.
  • You're so beautiful!
  • Also, You use Imgur without being asked, Extra points.

I suddenly feel like I need to get my priorities in order.
  • I just don't think anyone reads that thread with regularity. :P
  • This one is pretty recent.
    Wow, you look just like my baby sister. Um, Alex, is that you?
  • What have you released!
  • You're so beautiful!
    Wow, yeah.
  • Cute girls? On the INTERNETS? Well, I never!
  • You're so beautiful!
    Wow, yeah.
    Justin! Don't be rude, you'll scare them away!
    Besides, we already have Viga, Anrild, and some other female members! STOP BEING SO CLOSE-MINDED!

But you are very pretty, yes. It's rather striking.
  • Easy boys, I spoke to a girl once. You need to treat them like they are a deer. Slowly sneak up to them, don't make sudden moves. Have some sort of trinket that you can attract them with . But don't try to feed them grain, they do not like that. Nor do they like it if you shoot them...
  • >that photo
    >posted after such a "wonderful" entrance to the forum
    >still not sure if troll
  • My post in the official introduction thread was a joke-post (which no one seemed to appreciate ; n ; )
    I just don't think anyone reads that thread with regularity. :P

Welcome.
    Granted I also posted a joke only a JJBA fan would get, probably.
    This one is pretty recent.
    Wow, you look just like my baby sister. Um, Alex, is that you?
    Sorry buddy that ain't me.
    >still not sure if troll
    Is this the part where you say tits or gtfo?
  • edited August 2011
    >still not sure if troll
    We're not that kind of forum, but you seem too new and too cute to be above suspicion.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on
  • We don't get too many outsiders in these here parts.
  • We don't get too many outsiders in these here parts.
    Aren't we all outsiders in a way?
    We're not that kind of forum, but you seem too new and too cute to be above suspicion.
    Oh, hush. Honestly...
  • >still not sure if troll
    Immediate suspicion of all girls is a "that kind of forum" sort of thing to do if you ask me.
  • edited August 2011
    Immediate suspicion of all girls is a "that kind of forum" sort of thing to do if you ask me.
    To be fair, it's not like we don't have trolls already here - Andrew, Myself, Kilarney, so on - but we've had some real stupid trolls in the past, and we like smart trolls. We have new people come by, Yuyuke, Axel, and a few others, who are now pretty much regular as the rest of us - but we're still a little wary of new people. Eh, everyone has their teething period, really, so You'll find your feet and be one of us before long. Or, you'll get the shits and leave, but it'll be one of the two.
    Post edited by Churba on