This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Good to know the dirty old man who lives in my closet inspires you to read excellent literature.
    I remember trying to describe it to my friends at school: "You see, it's about these rabbits, and they talk... ughh, nevermind!"
  • I hate posting photos of myself, which is precisely why I'm trying to get over myself.

That's myself and a coworker rocking our Star Trek robes. That's me on the left.
  • Props to your coworker on the excellent Al Bundy hand.
  • Technically, it's a pocket and not his waistband but now that you mention it... haha
  • A recent picture of me in front of the law school I will be attending this fall.
  • Here's the regular me (on the right):

Here's one iteration of the glam me:
  • Here's one iteration of the glam me:
    Is that the Gran Floridian I see in the painting in the background?
  • Here's one iteration of the glam me:
    Is that the Gran Floridian I see in the painting in the background?
    Indeed it is! That was in the bridal suite at at GF, the morning of my best friend's wedding.
  • Me in the park today:

• My dad once got me a metallic bookmark that was the same as the dude on your shirt. I forget exactly what his story was...My dad just got it for me because I play the trumpet.
  • My dad once got me a metallic bookmark that was the same as the dude on your shirt. I forget exactly what his story was...My dad just got it for me because I play the trumpet.
    It's a Kokopelli. Riding a unicycle. I got the tshirt at the Austin juggling convention in 2006.
    It's a Kokopelli. Riding a unicycle. I got the tshirt at the Austin juggling convention in 2006.
    So. Fucking. Want.
    Rightttt...Mine wasn't riding a unicycle, but that's what it was.
  • Like a sack of fries, in sterling silver.
  • edited April 2011
    Doing some welding today -

Also, wearing the first welding helmet I ever owned, Can't see shit captain, The finished product - a barbecue. Not pictured - bare feet, ratty old jeans that a spark would burn through instantly.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Can I get a detail shot of your tshirt?
  • Can I get a detail shot of your tshirt?
    Yeah, sure. Pardon the Dodgy quality, just a quick iphone picture.

• I finally got a haircut!

Yes, my apartment has a server rack. I need to put stuff in it, though.

(Also, shitty weatherproofing on the window, and bar behind me)
  • edited May 2011
    I too am haircut. Photo is 5MB so I'll not embed it.
    Nakunaide, Viigachan!
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Me.
    Probably should get that shaggy hair cut. I like it and don't like it at the same time. Strange feeling.
  • edited May 2011
    Its me, about to teach a twelve year old how real men play a children's card game.
    Post edited by Bonehimer on
  • I love face replaced pictures. When I get home I'll edit in some of my own.
  • From Saturday:

• Your fabulosity astounds!
  • Its me, about to teach a twelve year old how real men play a children's card game.
    Did you kick his ass? Did he cry? I play Magic, so I was the kid at the tournament of adults, so I never got that euphoria of beating up little kids through cards.
  • Fun in the park with my little friend.
  • Oh god, a hedgehog plushe. That turns on the memory machine.
  • This is one half of our weekly lan party (every monday night, for Dota and Starcraft 2).
  • I went to a wedding on Saturday. Since I was all dappered up, I decided to get some new pictures taken.
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage