This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• Here I am at my favorite vacation spot, York Beach, Maine.

• edited March 2012
    You can't make a stupid face like this intentionally. It's too funny not to share.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited March 2012
    I got my highlights redone today. They were supposed to be candy apple red. It's looks more like a very bright pink. Jeremy says it reminds him of Ramona Flowers, I was thinking more of Pinkie Pie.

I like it. I've never had my hair this different of a color in regards to the two-tones.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • edited April 2012
    . . . going through old photos this weekend, and finally found this photo in which I met the actual guy who actually played the actual Dolemite:

Please note: this is old and not taken very professionally. I don't actually look that bad anymore. However, this is a good representation of the way Dolemite looked that day.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Joe, you need to represent me in something. Anything, really. You look like you would belong in a Phoenix Wright game, especially in that second picture. Fits the whole "quirky lawyer" aesthetic.

Also, after finally going through all the pages I haven't seen yet, I have to say that Walker is an attractive guy, and Jtvh/shadoworc's family antics gave me the widest of grins. Really cool stuff, guys.
    Found this picture of me on one of the soundstages in our CTVA building. I'm the contestant at the blue podium.
  • I just posted a bunch of pictures on G+ from our weekend trip to New York. Here's Lisa, Rylin, and me on a hike we took.

My friends and I hung out with Peelander Z after their show last night.
  • WHere is that garage door?
  • It looks like some kind of warehouse or studio space with an industrial roll-up door.
  • I think that should be your OKCupid picture, Joe.
  • Is that the Batcave? Are you Batman?
  • edited May 2012
    I think that should be your OKCupid picture, Joe.
    Really? The only problem is that it was taken by a woman I met on OKCupid. So, if she logged on one day and saw that I was technically using her photo to attract other women, she might not be so happy.
    WHere is that garage door?
    On Main Street in Louisville, KY.
    It looks like some kind of warehouse or studio space with an industrial roll-up door.
    It is. Don't ask me what's in there. There's probably a bunch of outlandishly oversized typewriters, sewing machines, and random industrial things (Bill Finger reference).
    Is that the Batcave? Are you Batman?
    Yes.

• edited May 2012
    To Google Streetview!

EDIT: Only half of main street was on Streetview. Couldn't find it.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Really? The only problem is that it was taken by a woman I met on OKCupid. So, if she logged on one day and saw that I was technically using her photo to attract other women, she might not be so happy.
    So? It's a picture of you. Why does it matter? If it didn't go well with her, she shouldn't be upset by it. I say use it. It's all kinds of awesome.
  • It says everything one should know about Joe: He's handsome, he's likely successful or at the very least in a position where dressing well comes naturally, he's distinguished, and he likes Batman--and more importantly, he's not afraid to admit it.
  • It says everything one should know about Joe: He's handsome, he's likely successful or at the very least in a position where dressing well comes naturally, he's distinguished, and he likes Batman--and more importantly, he's not afraid to admit it.
    Joe is, basically, like the template for how we all would like to be, in a few years time. Distinguished and handsome, Intelligent and up-to-date with the world, well dressed, well educated, and unafraid to speak of the things we like, no matter how geeky they may be.

• I agree with everyone's sentiments, Joe. That's a good picture, and you're a great guy.
  • edited May 2012
    Thank you so much. It's really important for me to hear something positive on such a generally crappy day.
    To Google Streetview!

EDIT: Only half of main street was on Streetview. Couldn't find it.
    I looked on Streetview and couldn't find it either, but I promise it was in Louisville. Here's someone else who was there at one point: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/batman-the-animated-series?before=1318401089

• Seriously, that's a great picture. You're a handsome dude.

/no homo
    //not that there's anything wrong with that
  • /no homo
    Really, Peter? Really?

• edited May 2012
    Seriously, that's a great picture. You're a handsome dude.

/no homo
    Admit it: Peter Lorre would look handsome standing in front of that mural.

• Shit man, she spelled out your whole first name, you're so fucked.
  • I will say ditching the beard was a good idea. You looked good with it, but you look much younger without it.

I'm probably way late to that party, but there you go.
  • /no homo
    Really, Peter? Really?

OK, OK. Maybe like 6.3% homo.

• Joe is, basically, like the template for how we all would like to be, in a few years time. Distinguished and handsome, Intelligent and up-to-date with the world, well dressed, well educated, and unafraid to speak of the things we like, no matter how geeky they may be.
    And divorced.